Is MUCH more complicated than i thought. Im thinking about getting lessons, but Where else can i go to learn more about this? Wikipedia, maybe? Is there a forum someone is going to tell me to go to and then report me for being stupid?
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Last edited by Zenith Lead at Jun 4, 2008,
Thats not what i meant. Wikipedia as in just somehwere to go. I'll fix that.
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
?? huh? No by all means tell me where to go. Just dont report it until after i get help..... please...
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Singing WHILE playing, or just singing? No offense but how can you not sing? Sing in the shower, while you're driving, etc., to practice. If you mean WHILE playing guitar, you need to be able to play the song by heart. Try talking to someone while playing, it will help with the transition.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Aaron0612
Singing WHILE playing, or just singing? No offense but how can you not sing? Sing in the shower, while you're driving, etc., to practice. If you mean WHILE playing guitar, you need to be able to play the song by heart. Try talking to someone while playing, it will help with the transition.

i dont mean i cant sing. Im talked about technique. using diaphram (sp?) and all that.

EDIT: Yes i do sing while playing some, but if gets too hard to do both at once i just sing and play seperately
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews
Last edited by Zenith Lead at Jun 4, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
Must.....resist......reference.....

Do it! You're set up perfectly for jigglypuff's sing move that puts people to sleep then while rapes them with a marker while they sleep!
Quote by rasinañte
Do it! You're set up perfectly for jigglypuff's sing move that puts people to sleep then while rapes them with a marker while they sleep!

Yea you got it! ........
Quote by st.stephen
There is a thread in the musician talk forum, the only singing tips thread.

thank you for ACTUALLY HELPING
Quote by St.Loony

Quote by MightyAl

Quote by smartguyreviews