I'm looking for a guitar with two humbuckers, without a tremolo, and 22 to 24 frets. Maybe a Les Paul, but almost everyone and their grandma has one of those....Color makes no difference really. Just send pics. Asking about 400-500. Thanks. May be willing to pay more depending on the guitar.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Thanks.....Appreciate it....

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Idk man, I really don't like the pups in it. Lemme think about it, cuz it's pretty tempting, cuz I can just change out the pups. I'll let you know.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I'd consider letting go of my Explorer, but it's not in as good of shape as Roc's Washburn and I'd probably have to get at least that much out of it.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H