It definietely better then last any song on last album.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Woah I have to say I was hoping for more than this but at least it's a step in the right direction. Still a little too basic come the chorus for my liking.
I'm a fan of all of their stuff, and I thought the song was kinda boring, it had some good melodic guitar work in the background though.
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Quote by aebers79
I'm a fan of all of their stuff, and I thought the song was kinda boring, it had some good melodic guitar work in the background though.

+1
Its still too light, they're better at heavier stuff.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Has anyone heard the other new song? I forget where I heard it, but there might have been a link in the main FFAF thread?

Anyway, it's fucking awful.
Hadn't realised there was more than one so only listened to 'beneath the burning tree', listening to 'waterfront danceclub' on their myspace page now and it's not terrible, but I wouldn't say either are really much good.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
beneath the burning tree is lameee!
i find it so frustrating that they filled me with hope about reverting back to an older sound and yet come up with this?!
also, should this thread be closed cuz there's the big ffaf thread above?
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Might as well keep it all in one place yeah.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?