Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
ok i was curious so i went looking for the band and it is Plague of Ashitaka

I know?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Its because UG filters Shit.

EDIT:
these men...

Sounds Like: A chainsaw ripping through an emo faggot and a swarm of a thousand manga locusts!!

poets is what they are

EDIT: They even have a picture of some anime chick with her nipples being tortured on there player. Top Class Dudes.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Last edited by tomohawkjoe at Jun 4, 2008,
^ sarcasm?
i can't tell, lol.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
yep

there not bad though (the band).
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by MustangMan311
This just wound up on Deathcore is Sexy, if anyone wants it. I'll be downloading it in a bit.

Been on there since this morning.
I got it from through the sea of corpses yesterday.
Quote by ch715dallat
Bumped because I think more people know about them now.
Quote by ch715dallat
These guys are great. They deserve more recognition.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I'll be straight... they are good but they do sound like they fall back on cliches every once on a while. I dig it.

And their graphic design job is dope. CD looks awesome, and so does the jewel case and so does the merch.
Quote by Aveks
I'll be straight... they are good but they do sound like they fall back on cliches every once on a while. I dig it.

And their graphic design job is dope. CD looks awesome, and so does the jewel case and so does the merch.

I agree with the first statement, but I don't seem to mind it.
Also taking into account that this is their first EP, and they definitely have time to improve.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
I agree with the first statement, but I don't seem to mind it.
Also taking into account that this is their first EP, and they definitely have time to improve.

they do, but I've found alot of bands get worse EP to first album
Quote by Job 4 a Cowboy
they do, but I've found alot of bands get worse EP to first album

examples?
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by Aveks
examples?

Off the top of my head, Eternal Lord and Suicide Silence (The EP was already ****ty, but the full length was even worse.)
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
Off the top of my head, Eternal Lord and Suicide Silence (The EP was already ****ty, but the full length was even worse.)

Bad bands that get worse don't count. I was thinking bands with good EPs that suddenly went to **** on an LP without shifting genres.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by Aveks
Bad bands that get worse don't count. I was thinking bands with good EPs that suddenly went to **** on an LP without shifting genres.

The only band that fits this description to the best of my knowledge is once again, Eternal Lord.
Quote by ch715dallat