Anybody know the model of his p-bass or his pickups? I can't figure it out!

Check it.

help appreciated!

love ringo
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
hooray for Tokyo Police Club. These guys were (are just doesn't fit anymore) a hidden gem in the indie music scene, great music. They have started to sell out (what does sell out mean now-a-days anyways?) recently though. Eh, still good music.

Unfortunately I can't really tell you what kind of bass that is, besides a Fender Standard P-bass. It looks like he's moded it, but the only things I can tell would be the pickup and possibly the bridge plate.
+1.

Judging from the fact I think it says Fender on the headstock, I would put good money on it being a P bass witha few mods.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
sorry should've clarified, i know it's definitely a fender I'm more wondering about whether it's american or what have you and what type of pick ups he has (those white ones). thanks for replying.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
I'm 100% sure that it's an American. However I'm not sure what company makes pickups with white covers.

It is possible however that they are just replacement covers on the standard pickups of the bass.