i bought this gun http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=FwAKpkpTZ3IKdAIURKPKDkCHBcIDun7TLTI=?ProductID=GHnAqArbwasAAAEORJaVT4Ed#

but the barrel has a problem. It gets stock beofre it gets in its place. The thingies at the and of the barrle ar tilted sideways and no matter at what angle i start putting the barrle it always ends up there
Quote by devit
dude that sent me a to a site full of semi naked people

At least it wasn't goatse.

Just ask whoever/wherever you bought it.
Quote by devit
i bought this gun http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=FwAKpkpTZ3IKdAIURKPKDkCHBcIDun7TLTI=?ProductID=GHnAqArbwasAAAEORJaVT4Ed#

but the barrel has a problem. It gets stock beofre it gets in its place. The thingies at the and of the barrle ar tilted sideways and no matter at what angle i start putting the barrle it always ends up there

I came into this thread expecting peanut butter and I get paint balls? You sir, should be ashamed of yourself.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
www.pbnation.com

This is not a paintball website.....
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
The shroud itself is probably adjustable. I wouldn't think it's permanently attached to the barrel.

If it is, then just get a new barrel. Anything is usually better than stock when it comes to barrels.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
I came into this thread expecting peanut butter and I get paint balls? You sir, should be ashamed of yourself.

Lol I was about to post that same thing. No peanut butter in here. *dashes away*