You're going to get bashed for being an attention gober. And I can talk to you if you want to let some things out, because you obviously don't think much of yourself.
Quote by fob12
You're going to get bashed for being an attention gober. And I can talk to you if you want to let some things out, because you obviously don't think much of yourself.

Dont know what you mean
Quote by fob12

Do it, this guy seems legit.
mentos and diet coke at the same time

works like a charm
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
You think you're drunk?

And caps fan has a flawless remedy btw.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
drink as much water as you can....you'll piss alot tonight...but when you wake up you'll feel fine...hangovers are caused by dehydration and toxins
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
i've never heard of a person who got a hangover from drinking sake...
sounds like attention seeking...
but capsfan is correct, mentos and diet coke FTW!!!
Quote by imtank
drink as much water as you can....you'll piss alot tonight...but when you wake up you'll feel fine...hangovers are caused by dehydration and toxins

Soubds a good plan
If you're drunk, you shouldn't need a hang over cure. At least not yet. The best way is to sober up a bit before you go to bed, but if you don't want to do that at least drink a few glasses of water to rehydrate yourself before you fall asleep. In the morning drink even more water, relax, eat something then have a nap. When you wake up you should feel good as new. It's no miracle or instant cure, but it works like a charm.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
A shot of ice-cold Jagermeister will sort that hangover!

Whats that? Dream Theater? Better then you? You betcha.
drink a lot of water and take an asprin before going to bed
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Quote by fob12

I totally agree. So you make a thread about being homosexual. Then you make a thread about how you like drinking sake. Now there is a thread about hangover cures. This last one could be solved without coming here, it's called Google. Also, please go talk to your friends. You don't need attention all the time, and you especially don't need it on this forum.
sobriety and stay off internet forums
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12