Seams like another Tom DeLonge build... Yea it will all work. But if it is a copy he uses an SH-8 invader...
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
use DiMarzio's 500K potentiometer instead of the Proline. i suggest getting a trembucker for bridge postition. the Custom Custom is okay but if you want a more agressive pickup, get the Invader.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
use DiMarzio's 500K potentiometer instead of the Proline. i suggest getting a trembucker for bridge postition. the Custom Custom is okay but if you want a more agressive pickup, get the Invader.

thanks is this it? http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DiMarzio-500K-Custom-Taper-Split-Shaft-Pot?sku=364666
yeah. that's the one. what style will you be playing? if you play heavy music, i suggest the Invader or Custom rather than the Custom Custom.
Quote by leviticus_22953
yeah. that's the one. what style will you be playing? if you play heavy music, i suggest the Invader or Custom rather than the Custom Custom.

I don't. The Invader is terrible. And the Custom Custom will get heavy enough...It's the exact same winding as the SH-5 Custom. Just different magnet.
Custom or JB would be more suited to your styles.
he can use a 250K pot to smoothen the highs. TS, try some guitars with those humbuckers first and see which you like most.
Quote by forsaknazrael
He can, but I prefer the Custom Custom's voicing to the JB, anyway. It's fatter, more like a PAF. I often find the JB to be too thin.

it depends. the Squier is alder right? it's a bit balanced tone wood. the JB could probably be lack the low end. my mistake. on a warmer sounding guitar, the JB is perfect. Get the Custom Custom with 500K pots.
well, we all have our own tones. like i said TS, try some guitars with different buckers to see which you like most.