View poll results: Which Dew do you do?
Voltage
2 25%
Supernova
5 63%
Revoultion
1 13%
Voters: 8.
I had all three today. All are okay. Except Revoultion. It's a mix of **** and Mountain Dew. My personal favorite is Supernova.

How bout you folks?
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I haven't had any of those.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
We have Supernova at my work.

It takes like Grape, and I don't like Grape, therefore I don't like Supernova.

Haven't tried the others yet.

I say stick with the original, can't be beat
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Whatever the light blue one is, it reminds me of a more citrus flavored Pepsi Blue. I find all of these new Mt. Dews to be abominations.
Do any of them taste like game fuel?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by acoginthesystem
Whatever the light blue one is, it reminds me of a more citrus flavored Pepsi Blue. I find all of these new Mt. Dews to be abominations.

Revoultion. I said the exact same thing. It's good but tastes bad later on, I dunno why.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
The blue one uses the same flavorings as they use for their AMP. It's bullsh*t. I want a brand new flavor. I was seriously considering calling mt. dew and bitching.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
I haven't tried any of 'em but Supernova has the coolest name so it gets my vote.