I've been playing for 1 1/2 years and almost 2 years. pentatonic stuff is extremely easy for me by now, and can probably play some while sleeping. i play mostly stuff like satch, vai, and other stuff related to theirs. I also like to play classic rock, blues, and some rock. My budget is like $500-ish. I was going to get a PRS se custom w/ tremolo, because i love their tone and their necks. i was also looking at the ibanez rg350dx, laguna guitars, and epi les pauls. I just want to know if theres anything else that you guys recommend that i should check out.
as a prs owner myself, i should tell u 2 get that guitar. however, it doesnt sound like it will completely fit the sound ur lookin 4. an ibanez will prolly best suit ur needs on this one. However, if u can make a way to make that prs get that tone, then go for it, as comfort and feel is extremely important. granted u may 2 look at some effects. also, wat amp do u use?
Quote by prsrulz91
as a prs owner myself, i should tell u 2 get that guitar. however, it doesnt sound like it will completely fit the sound ur lookin 4. an ibanez will prolly best suit ur needs on this one. However, if u can make a way to make that prs get that tone, then go for it, as comfort and feel is extremely important. granted u may 2 look at some effects. also, wat amp do u use?

I don't have to much money so i only have a microcube =/. but i also have a multipedal
IMO PRS are amazing guitars but not the low end SE models. I would get an Epi Custom or Classic. I personally play a Classic and i cant speak enough about it. Try one out. I think you'd like them.