Anyone have experience with any of the 3 heads listed? I realized the RM can have a bunch of modules, but it seems like most people put it the same ones.

Anyways, i'm a little confused with the V2/T2..are the part solid state or something? If so how do they still sound so good? I love the tone arch enemy and firewind gets out of the v2/t2.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
the MTS (RM models) amps are awesome. i have the RM50. beautiful amps. it all comes down to preference w/ the modules. whatever sound you want, though, you can achieve with this amp.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
the V2/T2 have tube preamps with a solid-state poweramp but include a 12at7 tube in the power section to add some tube feel to the power amp. The V2 is more versatile while the T2 is more straight forward. The T2 also used the tube preamp on all its channels where as the V2 just uses it on the tube OD channel. I really like my V2, gets a nice high gain sound while remaining clean and tight. They both have massive bottom end. The Rm100 is a really cool amp. You pretty much pick and choose what modules you want to make you amp sound however you want it to. Its very versatile and have heard a lot of good things about them.
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Plus with EMG 81/85(18v mod)
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Interesting. I was wondering why the thing was like, 400 watts or something? Now that makes sense. I'll have to try one someday. I just keep faling more in love with my 6505, it just keeps getting better the longer I own it! I was recommended to OD it for a tighter sound. Should i get the maxon od9 or 808? Im jacking my own thread, i know haha.

oh and static86..good choice on the 212..the thing is amazing. however, how do you run it with a v2? isnt the g-flex only a 16 ohm mono input?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I have the RM100.
Awesome head. Very versatile. Easy to bias. It has one hell of a loud fan though.
Signatures are overrated.
I got the g-flex off of ebay and when it was delivered the speakers were broken by UPS. So i got the insurance money from them and put some eminence swamp thangs in it wired up at 4 ohms mono and it now can handle 300w.
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Plus with EMG 81/85(18v mod)
PRS Tremonti SE
Randall V2
Genz Benz G-Flex 212
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
ISP Decimator Prorack G