I'm looking for a smaller cab that I can use to power my future head at the moment, but alter on flop it over as a speaker for my singer. This will allow me to be efficient with my cash, which I cook so many fries to get.

So, I was looking at some Rocktron 1 x 12 trapezoid shape speaker. This thing is decently cheap, and looks awesome.

Any suggestions/opinions?

Thanks in advance guys.

I want this thing to be completely unbiased towards genre, flat sound if possible as it would be used for singing and the fact is that I attempt to play every genre that I can.
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
I don't quite understand - Do you want a cabinet/speaker to use for guitar and singing? Or do you want a cabinet in which you will swap speakers for something more vocal tempered?

I suppose you could use something like a keyboard speaker - they're recommended for modellers as they have a neutral tone, I'm not familiar with things like p.a. gear though.
Righty...I want a speaker/cab that I can use for guitar at the moment, since i do not have the funds nor am I willing to buy my permanent cab yet. But at the same time I do not want something I'm going to toss out out after, and would like to use it for vocals.
Blackstar HT-5

Are you going to be using the guitar head to amplify the vocals? If so I wouldn't really recommend it.

If anything, I'd say go with a PA and then just run your effects through the board. Either that or get a bass cab.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
My guitar amp sounds pretty damn awesome with a microphone, it's got a standard guitar speaker and everything.
You need amp for a vocal mic? Jeez i'm such a newby bewby. I was thinking of using the amp head with the cab, then removing the head later to my better cab and using this one as a speaker for vocals only.
Blackstar HT-5

Uhhh yeah, you kinda need an amp to get any sound out of it. A cab doesn't power itself.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Uhhh yeah, you kinda need an amp to get any sound out of it. A cab doesn't power itself.

lol Sorry I know it needed a power amp but does it need a pre-amp?
Blackstar HT-5