Page 1 of 2
After bothering you guys with threads I decided to get this guitar which is discontinues after all.

So far the feel is awesome, however, the pickups are awesome for metal, but incredibly inversatil.

The neck is the first one. Its super comfortable. The actions is super low, and the neck is really smooth.
Last edited by nyandres at Jun 5, 2008,
so you've finally decided on buying that guitar. congrats man.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
i was going to say fireworks but paintball is a better description. Sick paint job dude. Love the sd's
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
i like your modded RGT42 better.
nice purchase man! is that a basswood body(I'm not and ibanez buff so im not sure...)
320ex or 420ex?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Aw cool. I was thinking about buying that guitar last week but decided on a black and white B.C. Rich Warlock instead -RockerGrl
Quote by leviticus_22953
i like your modded RGT42 better.

Yeah same here. Its damn elegant, and neckthrough. I wish this one was necktrough. I looked all over to find the same paintjob in neckthrough, and fixed bridge but they only make it with bolt on and the damn Edge III

As for the body, its made of Basswood. The woodwork is quality, but I always get that in RGs. I still prefer the mahogany RGT, but I needed something lighter. Now that i think about it I should have gotten a yamaha RGX A2. Those are super light and sustain like crazy.
Quote by Angus_Junior35
320ex or 420ex?

Its a 320. I think the only difference between the two is pickups. I hope I was right about that. I am gonna change the pickups anyways.
It looks like someone shot your guitar with a paintball gun................

I like it

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by nyandres
Do you guys think putting a Lo pro edge on it would be worth it? Or an edge pro? or an OFR?

Edge Pro, IMO.
Been lookin at these.. thought about getting one.. than I realized I had no money.. haha.. Nice Guitar..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
that paint job creeps me out for some reason. Clearly not my style >.<
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by nyandres
Do you guys think putting a Lo pro edge on it would be worth it? Or an edge pro? or an OFR?

OFR since the Edge III's routing is very similar to an OFR, so minimal routing if any is rquired.
wow!!!this looks sweet
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
Grats on the new guitar!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Very impressive. I'm having trouble reading the pickups though. They look like seymour duncans but my eyesight is terrible.
I don't much like the paintjob myself but the guitar itself is pretty nice; happy NGD
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I saw that guitar a musicians friend a while ago and I thought it looked kinda stupid, but in your pictures it looks awesome. Congrats.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
looks like someone puked on it in the first pictures but on the last picture it look kinda cool
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard