It's basically a Fall of Troy song with a Thomasoman twist and synth.

I lost motivation and direction and just generally got bored with it so I slapped on an abrupt (read: ****) outro and called it a day.
Attachments:
DAFACK.zip
Wow. That was freaking amazing.
There was nothing wrong with this song at all. At all.

10/10

I wonder what you could've done with it if you didn't get bored. lol
Aaaah, I do love me a bit of Troy styled music lol. And your twist? Genius. The abrupt ending bugged me but meh whatever, it as all good.

One thing though, I've been following the stuff you've been making for a little while, and everytime I'm stumped as to how you get that delay/echo effect. It sounds awesome. Buit I just don't see how you managed it lol. Is it a secret or would you be willing to tell?

aaanyway, it was a cool song, perhaps too fall of troy but well, whatever... again!
One thing though, I've been following the stuff you've been making for a little while, and everytime I'm stumped as to how you get that delay/echo effect. It sounds awesome. Buit I just don't see how you managed it lol. Is it a secret or would you be willing to tell?

I just repeat the part I want to be delayed change the dynamics slowly. Like, forte to mezzo forte, mezzo piano, piano, ect ect. If you mean what I did on the piano part at the end, anyway.