That's cool.

Quote by maggot9779
Wtf is with you guys and GuitarHero? Seriously, it's getting old.

Um....it's a game. People flipped shit when GTA4 came out, or when Halo3 came out. It's normal. Who cares.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by lolcats
Already had a thread on it today.

Gtfo my internets.

No one cares.

This.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by maggot9779
Wtf is with you guys and GuitarHero? Seriously, it's getting old.

I agree. I never liked it but now its just annoying.
Quote by brandon369852
That's cool.

Um....it's a game. People flipped shit when GTA4 came out, or when Halo3 came out. It's normal. Who cares.

It's different, I find people who play GuitarHero are too cockey and think they can play a real guitar when they have never touched one before. And the guitar players who play it think that because they are on expert level on GuitarHero that they are badass guitarists. It just annoys me I guess.

I don't hate the game, I hate the people who play the game
dont hate the player.. hate the game.. to the person above me. lol
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
If only he spent all that time practicing a real guitar, instead of wasting it on guitar hero.

Never heard that before

This is a game, it's not people pretending to play guitar, it's people pressing buttons on a guitar shaped controller. You can play it with a normal XBox or PS2 or whatever controller too, would I still be lame for doing that?
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Guitar Hero is fail. But not even South Park could dethrone it using satire. It won't go away, sadly.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
I agree. I never liked it but now its just annoying.

Woah dude, woah.
We have a problem here.

O_O
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by RickGardiner
Never heard that before

This is a game, it's not people pretending to play guitar, it's people pressing buttons on a guitar shaped controller. You can play it with a normal XBox or PS2 or whatever controller too, would I still be lame for doing that?

Actually it is people pretending to play guitar. Because the kids who play it get big-headed if they get a high score on a "hard to play song". It's not a real guitar, and it never will be. But a lot of people who start out on Guitar Hero and then get an actual guitar do get a slap of reality in the face when they realize they cant bull**** their way to stardom using a real instrument. So at least there's one good point to it.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Would be better if he spent the time playing real guitar...But kudos to him anyway.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by HardAttack
Actually it is people pretending to play guitar. Because the kids who play it get big-headed if they get a high score on a "hard to play song". It's not a real guitar, and it never will be. But a lot of people who start out on Guitar Hero and then get an actual guitar do get a slap of reality in the face when they realize they cant bull**** their way to stardom using a real instrument. So at least there's one good point to it.
It's just like beating madden on all madden mode or beating Mario Bros. Do you get pissed at people for not playing real football or not really jumping on penis shaped monsters to save a princess?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by breadstick
Would be better if he spent the time playing real guitar...But kudos to him anyway.

My point exactly.

And another reason why kids should be playing a real guitar instead is that we'd have less rap saturating the music industry. We'd have more rock bands. Real music is in a state of pain right now.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by element4433
It's just like beating madden on all madden mode or beating Mario Bros. Do you get pissed at people for not playing real football or not really jumping on penis shaped monsters to save a princess?

You're missing my point entirely. People don't go around bragging about Madden high scores the way people do with Guitar Hero. People probably would do that with Madden if you ran on a treadmil type device while throwing a football, but the game doesn't work that way. Guitar Hero imitates a real guitar and a lot of the kids playing it get way too much of a video game boner when they get a high score.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
You're missing my point entirely. People don't go around bragging about Madden high scores the way people do with Guitar Hero. People probably would do that with Madden if you ran on a treadmil type device while throwing a football, but the game doesn't work that way. Guitar Hero imitates a real guitar and a lot of the kids playing it get way too much of a video game boner when they get a high score.
Who cares? It's just a game. Let kids have fun and know you'll be better at them at guitar than they will ever be.

People take this silly game way too seriously, both fans and anti-fans.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Impressive to say the least. I just think that time spent on practicing could have been put to somthing more useful, but heck, if he enjoys Guitar Hero, whos to keep him from playing his heart out?
Quote by element4433
Who cares? It's just a game. Let kids have fun and know you'll be better at them at guitar than they will ever be.

People take this silly game way too seriously, both fans and anti-fans.

I do think of it that way. The only reason I really complain about that fact is that kids actually impress other kids by getting high scores. Ah well. Chicks who actually go out to concerts to hear my music are probably generally better than those who hang out in a basement with their high-school friends watching each other play Guitar Hero.

Good enough for me.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by Jeremy Clark
Impressive to say the least. I just think that time spent on practicing could have been put to somthing more useful, but heck, if he enjoys Guitar Hero, whos to keep him from playing his heart out?

This.
Quote by HardAttack
Chicks who actually go out to concerts to hear my music are probably generally better than those who hang out in a basement with their high-school friends watching each other play Guitar Hero.
Exactly my point.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

is it me or is this ultimate-guitar.com not ultimate-guitarhero.com. Yes there are people who can play this and wow yadda yadda yadda, and im not one of these people to flame these kids to death but, can someone please just end this madness? No self respectin guitarist cares if you can do this. If you are impressed by this crap, in the words of Dethklok's Swigaar Skwigelf," Go homes, takes a showers, and wash the shames off of you...."
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by Tig Bitties
is it me or is this ultimate-guitar.com not ultimate-guitarhero.com. Yes there are people who can play this and wow yadda yadda yadda, and im not one of these people to flame these kids to death but, can someone please just end this madness? No self respectin guitarist cares if you can do this. If you are impressed by this crap, in the words of Dethklok's Swigaar Skwigelf," Go homes, takes a showers, and wash the shames off of you...."

This is the pit, we can talk about Guitar Hero

And it IS impressive. Just you try doing what he did, he's the only person to ever do it so far.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
I don't know why people care so much about other people's lives. Who cares what could have happened if he put all that energy into actual guitar. If anything makes me "mad" it's people who get so obsessed with making fun of someone for being obsessed with someone. Worry about what you're doing, not what some guy on YouTube is doing. It's a game, it's not going anywhere, quit your bitching.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by HardAttack

Quote by horloko
old. sucks. too lazy to think of more negative adjectives.

Old? This was done like, today....Sucks? This is real. Adjectives? How about I come up with a few for you. Like "chronically unfortunate", "unoriginal" and "sandinvaginaman".

Those are all legit adjectives.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
i didnt really payed so much attention but i didnt see him move the plastic guitar to activate the star power
Quote by Law0417
i didnt really payed so much attention but i didnt see him move the plastic guitar to activate the star power

*select*
Follow me on Twitter