Poll: Edge pro or Edge zero?
Poll Options
View poll results: Edge pro or Edge zero?
Edge Pro
12 48%
Edge Zero
13 52%
Voters: 25.
Which one is better and why? I have heard good things about both but I wanna be sure before I make a decision.

Thanks
do you mean Zero Resistance tremolo? D:
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
I heard that the Zero has some sustain issues, but take that with a grain of salt. I am sure both are pretty good, but I would take the edge pro.
Quote by jessejames1414
do you mean Zero Resistance tremolo? D:

HE means the Edge Zero it is a new tremolo.
Quote by jake911
HE means the Edge Zero it is a new tremolo.

hope it's better than edge III D:
Member of 7-string Legion
Wields S7320

. .___.
. (O,o)
. /)__)
. ^ ^

. O rly?
ITs supposed to be since they put it on the prestige model and even some j.customs I believe.
i'm no trem fan but Edge Pro for me. Satch and Vai uses them. the Prestige models also has them.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
i'm no trem fan but Edge Pro for me. Satch and Vai uses them. the Prestige models also has them.

Satch and Vai both use the original Edge (like the one on my guitar ) The Edge Pro is only on their mass-market sig models. Also the newest Prestige RG line has the Edge Zero.

In any case, I'd try them out and see which one you like. No one really knows if the EZ has any long-term reliability issues, as it hasn't been out very long. And the feel is quite different from a normal knife-edge style trem.
How would the sustain suffer due to the addition of a zero point system?

And to those who have tried both- does it feel sorta like any other floating trem with a Tremsetter or Arming Adjuster installed?