Today I decided to go for a walk. I headed down to the beach near my house and began a nice little stroll.

Suddenly I saw something about 80m from shore; a young girl of about 9 was on a floating blow-up whale thing, screaming for help. There were heaps of people on the shore. Some guy was trying to swim out and help, but couldn't.

I was tempted to try to swim out and help (as I would have been capable) but there was a policeman standing there and he may have told me to come back in, which would have sucked getting all wet and cold for nothing. The the police boat comes zooming along. It picks her up, takes her to shore, and then drives off.

Thanks police-boat! You're a badass mother****er!

tl;dr: Boat saves girl, hooray for boat.
Quote by freedoms_stain
uh, well done boat?

And possibly those who were on it?

That gave me a very Thomas the Tank Engine like image.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by freedoms_stain
uh, well done boat?

And possibly those who were on it?

Naw dogg, it was all boat.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
What, does the boat want a fucking medal or something? I'm an inflatable dinghy, I save people all the time and no one thanks me.

You can all go fuck yourself!
Quote by lolcats
What, does the boat want a fucking medal or something?

He certainly deserves one.
What, does the boat want a ****ing medal or something? I'm an inflatable dinghy, I save people all the time and no one thanks me.

You can all go **** yourself!

Don't insult my boat!
yeah i live on the river and one time a girl fell down the dam!!! omgzzz!! scuba divers had to find her they searched for like 5 hours crazzzy