Im looking for a good guitar to do metallica stuff including Kurt H. solos with.
And nothing to expensive.
you obviously dont know much about guitar if your trying to base what you want to get on one band cuz ur a metallica fanboy...despite that you dont even know the dudes name
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready
Quote by megathrash00
you obviously dont know much about guitar if your trying to base what you want to get on one band cuz ur a metallica fanboy...despite that you dont even know the dudes name

I didnt write their in full because i was in a rush ok and second i been playing 7 string guitar mostly and i only have a gay first act 6 string which i play my separate stuff which includes metallica. i asked for guitar suggstion not jugdment about me . THanks for nothing.
Well why not get the Kirk Hammet LTD guitar?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Well, unfortunately, if you wanna get a guitar similar to Metallica's guitars, it's expensive. Their guitars are ESPs. There's the ESP KH-2 Vintage and the ESP KH-2 NTB and a few others. But the main thing bout Metallica's guitars are the EMG humbuckers in both bridge and neck positions. Also, both Kirk's and James' guitars have 24 frets. You might be able to get some similar ESPs for like $300-500 that aren't Kirk or James signature series, but their signature series are expensive. Check www.musiciansfriend.com for some deals. Make sure the guitars you look at have EMG humbuckers and 24 frets. If they don't, the riffs won't have the exact tone, and you won't be able to play Kirk's solos cuz most hit the 24th fret at least once. Good luck shoppin, man.
Quote by kornmunkykid
I didnt write their in full because i was in a rush ok and second i been playing 7 string guitar mostly and i only have a gay first act 6 string which i play my separate stuff which includes metallica. i asked for guitar suggstion not jugdment about me . THanks for nothing.

no problem...and btw korn sucks listen to some real music
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready