Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
As much as I like this thread, isn't there a rule against posting links to other sites unless requested? I only mention that because I don't want this thread to be closed

For the record, I think that rule is stupid. Otherwise, when people want to discuss an article on a news site or something, they have to say something retarded like "Can someone please request a link to *this* news site for an article on *this* subject so I can start a discussion regarding it? Thank you."
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
As much as I like this thread, isn't there a rule against posting links to other sites unless requested? I only mention that because I don't want this thread to be closed

For the record, I think that rule is stupid. Otherwise, when people want to discuss an article on a news site or something, they have to say something retarded like "Can someone please request a link to *this* news site for an article on *this* subject so I can start a discussion regarding it? Thank you."

Well request it then...

EDIT:

- You may not post links to other sites with forums (in your posts/signature/user title/location/etc) or send private messages to other users which contain links to other sites with forums, unless those users have specifically asked for a link.
- This does not include linking to sites that are relevant to a particular discussion.

Youtube doesn't have forums, so I think we're ok.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by yoshixxx7
Well request it then...

EDIT:
Youtube doesn't have forums, so I think we're ok.

Ahhh, ok. Good point, well made. Linking to a forum in another site is a bit pointless anyway. I feel much safer now, knowing that outsourced discussion material is safe from the prejudice of rules and order-keeping.