So Last night I drank a good gallon and a half of water before I went to bed. Lord knows why. Anyway, I'll present the situation.

I comfortably snug myself into bed lying on my back, listening to my ipod. My cat was lying next to me, so I did not want to roll over during the night. I wake up about 6:30 having to go to the bathroom really badly. I however feel somewhat sweaty. It is the same feeling when you're in Louisiana in late June when bugs are dying before you, and humidity is somewhere around 10000%. Yet I feel this only from the area of my knees to my mid stomach. I immediately assume I... wet the bed. Since this has not happened in the last seven years, I was astonished. So I went to the bathroom, urinated, and returned to my room. I changed my clothes and decided to investigate. Since my cat used to enjoy peeing in every corner, hall, and stretch of carpet he could find, my mother bought a urine detector contraption, a blacklight. I scanned, my bed; no trace of urine. I waved the stick over my pants, still no urine. It did not smell like piss, it appears not to be piss, but it sort of felt like it.

My question: What did I wake up covered in?
Quote by lolcats
Jizz.

Or cat jizz.

I would think so, but jizz also turns up in the light, and there was way to freaking much of this stuff.

Or i've been grossly underestimating my cat.
Last edited by excalibur672 at Jun 5, 2008,
Quote by happytimeharry
ectoplasm?

hai harry!!

and i agree... whatever ectoplasm is...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
This new fangled thing called sweat.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

sweat. or, if theres so much of it, one of your family members poured water over as a prank. and it succeeded, apparently.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Sweat?

It's possible that your pelvic muscles were contracted holding the urine in, and this exertion caused you to sweat profusely in that area.

I have absolutely no scientific evidince to back up that theory though, and it could be completely wrong.
kill all humans
You dreamt it. it never happened

/thread
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Um...maybe it's jus sweat. Sometimes you jus sweat in the areas that are hottest. Like you said, it's from your knees to your midstomach. Well, I often sweat find I've sweat there when I wake up, especially if I drink water or other liquid before sleepin.
Quote by 70x7
This new fangled thing called sweat.

The hell is that?!

Naw yeah you were sweaty dude
Quote by GibsonRocker14
hai harry!!

and i agree... whatever ectoplasm is...

Hai der!

Oh, and ectoplasm is like ghost... uh... stuff.
Well, you said that it was hot outside, and it was very humid, and you were underneath a blanket.

Yeah, I'm going with whoever said the cat jizzed on him.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
it was blood o_0

p.s. so hang on, you thought u pissed ureself and the first thing you do is....tell some-one else????
or maybe your intestines exploded and what you felt was the sensation of water inside your body under your skin!
maybe you did piss yourself, but you had drunk so much water that it was very diluted, and thus didn't smell and didn't show up on the detector.
could be that you drank so much water that your piss was diluted, so it would not show up under a blacklight?

^^ get out of my head lol
your cat maybe slept on you, causing you to get hot in one spot in particular. you sweated.

mystery solved!
That was extremely fun to read, good sir. I applaud you!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Your cat gave you a blowjob and you sweated like a donkey in Mexico.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present