hey guys, im going to be trading in my razorback explosion because I cant ****ing stand the floyd rose anymore.

i still wanna stay with deans though, and I was looking at the 30th ML. has anyone played both the razorback and that ML? what im looking for is something that plays like the razorback, but without the floyd. and most of the deans on musiciansfriend that dont have floyds in them look kind of substandard.

it doesnt just have to be the 30th though, i just want a really good playing ML. I cant afford the lost 100 though... lol

the other company i would consider is bc rich. everything else is inferior

i love the neck and fretboard of my razorback, ive never played anything like it in my life, but the pain of restringing and/or retuning a floyd rose has gotten on my last nerve. plus you gotta use lighter gauge strings, which i cant stand to play on. so, like i already said, im looking for something that plays like a razorback but without the floyd.

can anyone help me out?
no i have not. but cant go wrong with deans. you should know this
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens~jimi hendrix

My Gear:
ESP kH-202
Crate FXT 120
yamaha 500(keyboard)
1967 fenderbandmaster halfstack
schecter c1 hollow body
Pedals:
original crybaby wah
flutter pedal
boss mt-2
Hmm. Check out all the DEAN models that you can and look out for the neck shape. Some DEANs don't have the V-neck, which is what you want.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
oh dude btw, you should work on your whammy bar harmonics they sound kinda funky on your youtube thinger

My Gear:
ESP kH-202
Crate FXT 120
yamaha 500(keyboard)
schecter c1 hollow body
Pedals:
original crybaby wah
flutter pedal
boss mt-2
Quote by Parentadvisory
oh dude btw, you should work on your whammy bar harmonics they sound kinda funky on your youtube thinger

did you miss the part where i said i was trading in my razorback so as to not have a floyd anymore? therefore, making your post irrelevant?
psh... talk about an attitude

My Gear:
ESP kH-202
Crate FXT 120
yamaha 500(keyboard)
schecter c1 hollow body
Pedals:
original crybaby wah
flutter pedal
boss mt-2
Try out various ones, but Dean are a bit iffy. . being, if it's not over a grand it's not good.

But there's a hardtail razorback out to contribute a bit further.