Page 1 of 2
Quote by Kumanji
Take a large lungful of air and grow some testicles.

ok so thats why you cant do it
Think "I want to make people realise just how awesome Br00talz I am by imitating animal growls, hopefully making myself seem intimidating and masculine in the process"

Or just take a deep breath, and turn your voices volume know to 11
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by maggot9779
Don't **** up your throat when you try.

I beg to differ on the balls issue by the way....Angela Gossow anyone?

Yep, 2 of them.
Quote by maggot9779
Don't **** up your throat when you try.

I beg to differ on the balls issue by the way....Angela Gossow anyone?

yeah but how do u not **** youre throat
Quote by joebrah
seen them and it doesnt help really

how come i can scream when ive had alchohol?

Then drink alcohol. Duh. Why are you asking us if you already know how to.
Quote by Regression
Yep, 2 of them.

Oh no you di-ent!

To TS, it'd be a good idea to get a vocal coach or something, when you know how to control your voice it'll be easier to do and you wont hurt yourself. Thats what I think anyway, i'm not a singer....
Quote by Kumanji
Removal of inhibitions. Same reason people can do seemingly inhuman stuff in dangerous circumstances.

gay i wanna be able to do it all the time
Quote by Regression
Then drink alcohol. Duh. Why are you asking us if you already know how to.

just sed i wanna do it without alchohol
Quote by joebrah

Cough drops?

Just don't get the mindframe that the louder the better. But in the end you will probably **** them up anyway.
Quote by joebrah

You don't sing from it. All the energy should be coming from your diaphragm... look up some lessons on youtube.
screaming is ****ing easy you just bring everything up and let it all out i used to do it until i realised it just helps destroy your chances of being able to sing good so i stopped and started singing
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
You don't sing from it. All the energy should be coming from your diaphragm... look up some lessons on youtube.

i did they r gay

regression u are of no use to anybody you fail at life
Quote by punk_player
screaming is ****ing easy you just bring everything up and let it all out i used to do it until i realised it just helps destroy your chances of being able to sing good so i stopped and started singing

probly get slammed for saying this

but corey from slipknoit is a good singer and mad screamer also
yeah but he has a vocal coach and unless you have one of them you wont learn how to maintain your vocals
Quote by joebrah
probly get slammed for saying this

but corey from slipknoit is a good singer and mad screamer also

Lately his voice hasn't been too good. You can hear the stress on it when they play live.
Quote by punk_player
yeah but he has a vocal coach and unless you have one of them you wont learn how to maintain your vocals

dats heaps gay i wopuld also much rather to be able to sing
but i suck and sound like **** tips dont say youtube it bores me
go to a singing teacher thats what i did i've only been to like 6 lessons and i can already hear improvements
Quote by joebrah
dats heaps gay i wopuld also much rather to be able to sing
but i suck and sound like **** tips dont say youtube it bores me

Seriously, if you really want to become a good singer/screamer you need to work on controlling your voice and learning how to do it properly. No use just going for it and doing it wrong, you could just end up ****ing yourself up in the long run.
You literally scream. Like just make the loudest noise possible with your vocal chords, and that will probably be it. It's not that hard.
Quote by joebrah
ok so thats why you cant do it

yes, Kumanji has no lungs. thank you for bringing up his horrific memories of losing them. ****.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by punk_player
go to a singing teacher thats what i did i've only been to like 6 lessons and i can already hear improvements

guess i wil have to do that
Quote by joebrah
i did they r gay

regression u are of no use to anybody you fail at life

Duh. It's the pit.
Quote by maggot9779
Seriously, if you really want to become a good singer/screamer you need to work on controlling your voice and learning how to do it properly. No use just going for it and doing it wrong, you could just end up ****ing yourself up in the long run.

when people say just scream as loud as u can doesnt that **** youre vocal chords????
Quote by sixstringsteve
yes, Kumanji has no lungs. thank you for bringing up his horrific memories of losing them. ****.

*is quivering wreck in corner*

But seriously, lessons are invaluable.

And it's not "heaps gay", use proper English.
Quote by joebrah
no its not the pit its you and u fail at life

I demand evidence.

(Ah and you don't know ug do you?)
Quote by joebrah
when people say just scream as loud as u can doesnt that **** youre vocal chords????

I already told you.

Don't get into the mindframe of 'the louder the better'.

And I said it for that exact reason. Ahh, not so useless now am I.
Quote by Regression
I demand evidence.

(Ah and you don't know ug do you?)

nobody cares about ure input u are useless and even though its the pit its youre fault that ure worthless

i take all that back i never meant any of it^^^^^^^^

well wat do u say instead of heaps gay then?
Quote by joebrah
nobody cares about ure input u are useless and even though its the pit its youre fault that ure worthless

well wat do u say instead of heaps gay then?

Nobody cares about anybodies input in the pit.

Edit: Lol, yeah, as far as I'm aware it's best not to do it loud. If you ever get any pains from it, or like, start coughing blood, which I've heard happens, stop. Because then you know you are ****ing up your voice. But you do know how to do it right? I don't think nobody out there can tell you the 'proper' technique to screaming, so just do it your own way and pray it works. (In a non religious way)
Last edited by Regression at Jun 5, 2008,
Page 1 of 2