on a floyd rose, there is a screw holding the trem arm to the actual trem a washer and then a small tube like thing, basically a long washer.

where can i get one ive tried every music store i know and all parts with no luck

its the tube thing i need
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15