Well, firstly I just want to know if you eat the same crap you've eaten 5 years ago or 10 years ago?

Also, do you purchase any of these things more often than you did before? (and when I say you, it doesn't have to be you physically)

-Cereal Bars
-Power Drinks (Red Bull, Rockstar, etc.)
-Soy-based drinks/food
-Sugar substitutes
-Refrigerated complete meals
I've found Jesus
I do eat the same food i did 5-10years ago.

-Cereal Bars
YES

Every morning

-Soy-based drinks/food
No

-Sugar substitutes
Not as much as i used to

No
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
tbh i never really ate much of those

i probably eat slightly healthier than i did 5 years ago, because i discovered more food that i liked, but meh.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I was a fat bastard 5 years ago... Im much more conscious now about my diet, and general eating habits.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I've been spending a short amount of time on penis, then some on minge, just to keep it mixed up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
No, my diet changes as I get bored of certain food stuffs, also I don't really bother with the following:

-Cereal Bars
-Soy-based drinks/food
-Sugar substitutes
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by Retro Rocker
Cock. Lots of thick, meaty cock. Why do you ask?

lol? no.

I personally try to get as fat as possible, but it's not working. + regardless of the fact that I know the food I mentioned has been exhibiting increased sales, I don't care/buy it for the most part.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Jehuty

?

*Edit*

Fail. Gimme a sec.

That's the one.
I think the TS was presuming I meant penis
I try and eat as healthily as I can. I don't touch anything with E-numbers in if I can help it, I never buy ready meals or fast food, no meat or fish either. I don't eat cereal bars, I don't drink energy drinks, I do sometimes eat soy-based things, I don't use sugar substitutes, and I don't eat refrigerated complete meals as the ones you can buy with no additives in are so expensive you may as well just cook it from scratch yourself. I hate the idea of not knowing exactly what I'm eating.
Quote by rigiddigits
I try and eat as healthily as I can. I don't touch anything with E-numbers in if I can help it, I never buy ready meals or fast food, no meat or fish either. I don't eat cereal bars, I don't drink energy drinks, I do sometimes eat soy-based things, I don't use sugar substitutes, and I don't eat refrigerated complete meals as the ones you can buy with no additives in are so expensive you may as well just cook it from scratch yourself. I hate the idea of not knowing exactly what I'm eating.

Not eating meat isn't a healthy choice.
i mostly eat the same types of food, but ive expanded my tastes to new foods as well.

i dont buy any of those things you mentioned, except refrigerated meals from time to time.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Not eating meat isn't a healthy choice.
I don't want to launch into a debate, but I'm physically in a lot better shape since being vegetarian, plus the amount of hormones and antibiotics that they pump into factory farmed animals means that my immune system would be ****ed if I started eating it again. There's no way I could afford to eat free-range or organic meat produce, so even if I didn't morally object to it I wouldn't want to eat the cheap stuff.
5-10 years ago it was fast food 1-2 times a day, with prepackaged meals for dinner. Now I cook from scratch almost everything I eat. I used to be a horrible chef, but I took a few courses ("Garlic is not the Messiah of Seasoning 101" was extremely helpful), and now it's my primary hobby, next to video games of course.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
5-10 years ago it was fast food 1-2 times a day, with prepackaged meals for dinner. Now I cook from scratch almost everything I eat. I used to be a horrible chef, but I took a few courses ("Garlic is not the Messiah of Seasoning 101" was extremely helpful), and now it's my primary hobby, next to video games of course.

Blasphemy!
Quote by saphrax

Blasphemy!

Hey now, hey now, garlic is still in the Justice League, it's just not Superman.
Well, so far it seems like people care about keeping themselves in good shape, but how does that explain the overal increase over the years in obesity rates? Despite the fact that organic foods are all the rage now.

Out of curiosity, does anybody buy/care about foods that have claims like "low fat" or "more protein"? I personally buy the higher fat ones, and if I ever subject myself to drinking a coke, it's never a diet one. I just don't buy the "20% less sugar" crap they carelessly plaster packages with.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
Well, so far it seems like people care about keeping themselves in good shape, but how does that explain the overal increase over the years in obesity rates? Despite the fact that organic foods are all the rage now.

Out of curiosity, does anybody buy/care about foods that have claims like "low fat" or "more protein"? I personally buy the higher fat ones, and if I ever subject myself to drinking a coke, it's never a diet one. I just don't buy the "20% less sugar" crap they carelessly plaster packages with.

Tag lines like "low fat" are nothing but a hook. It might be 'reduced fat', but there is not scale available, meaning something with 99% fat can be called 'reduced fat', while 75% fat can be called 'low fat.' Ditch that bull****. Nothing will do the job quite like smaller portions.
-Cereal Bars
Occasionally, but i'm not a big fan of em...

Not only do they not work for me… but I hate em…

-Soy-based drinks/food
what?
-Sugar substitutes
nope... real deal all the way

and on occasion-

tastes better than he looks
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by rigiddigits
I don't want to launch into a debate, but I'm physically in a lot better shape since being vegetarian, plus the amount of hormones and antibiotics that they pump into factory farmed animals means that my immune system would be ****ed if I started eating it again. There's no way I could afford to eat free-range or organic meat produce, so even if I didn't morally object to it I wouldn't want to eat the cheap stuff.

yeah i agree, although some people i know have gone vegetarian since i knew them and i have to say, most look unhealthier than they did before (say 2 years ago?) but it's just some people i guess. other vegetarians i know are fine.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
-Cereal Bars
I eat a lot of granola bars on exams

I've had red bull. It tastes odd so I don't buy it.

-Soy-based drinks/food
I drink soy milk all the time.

-Sugar substitutes
Nope.

No, they're made of sodium.

I eat fingernails though. I just don't swallow them.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Sol9989
yeah i agree, although some people i know have gone vegetarian since i knew them and i have to say, most look unhealthier than they did before (say 2 years ago?) but it's just some people i guess. other vegetarians i know are fine.

I think that may just be coincidence.

I started a vegetarian diet 3 years ago. Since then, my general fitness has improved, along with my BMI (I used to be pretty chubby). I think as long as you make sure you supplement the stuff you're missing by not eating meat (proteins etc.), being a vegetarian is perfectly healthy. It's when people don't eat properly that deficiency can become a problem.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
I think that may just be coincidence.

I started a vegetarian diet 3 years ago. Since then, my general fitness has improved, along with my BMI (I used to be pretty chubby). I think as long as you make sure you supplement the stuff you're missing by not eating meat (proteins etc.), being a vegetarian is perfectly healthy. It's when people don't eat properly that deficiency can become a problem.

i'm not saying it is unhealthy by any means, i'm just saying what i've seen as Roy Walker used to say.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
i eat dog food, not the sloppy stuff in tins, but the dog biscuits, taste like chicken and are good for my joints...
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!