Page 1 of 2
my mom is seriously starting to really make me pissed, last night my sister said i looked i was wearing masccara or whatever it is on my eyes, i said no r u retarded or sumthing then she went and said to my mom that i looked like that, then my mom started like searching, and no exagerration, searching my eyes and shes like "it does look like that" and this morning she started syaing oh your not gonna be one of those gothic kids (which i think is completely retarded and i hate goth stuff i listen to metal from the 80's n 70's) and she is pissing me off so bad and if she says one more thing about it i am going to flip out, any suggestions on what i shud say to her?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0&forumid=11#
Tell her to leave you alone. She should be happy you're not cutting yourself and geting your ass in jail or something.

Why do you have a link for smilies?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
*sigh*
Get over it. Sorry, but just deal with it. I think you're at fault for saying your sister looked retarded.
pics of this "mom" and "sister" you speak of?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
5 Posts in and no one said rape yet. I think I need to check the temperature of hell.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by metaldud536
Why did you post a link to smilies?

You know what? I think you should get 2 gameboy's and a link cable and settle it old school.

jesus christ metaldud, every thread i see youve posted in is always a pokemon reference. how do you do it?!!!

also, my mum is pissing me off, i just ignore her, soon ill be away from the bitch
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
for gods sake I leave UG last night and everyone is moaning about **** all. I come back on this afternoon and people are still at it

This is why you have a blog. Nobody here cares!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Wow...you come off as very immature.

Boo hoo she is talking to you! WAAAH!
Quote by Surak
5 Posts in and no one said rape yet. I think I need to check the temperature of hell.

The Pit has gone soft...

A sad day for all

*Plays freebird*
Quote by thedudemeister
jesus christ metaldud, every thread i see youve posted in is always a pokemon reference. how do you do it?!!!

also, my mum is pissing me off, i just ignore her, soon ill be away from the bitch

Who the f*ck said that was a pokemon reference?
Quote by metaldud536

Well it'snot hard to figure out
Maybe if you didn't wear mascara they wouldn't say that.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
get proof that you dont wear it, and then push it in her face.........or summin. btw Why the link ??
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
Quote by metaldud536

u can kinda guess it is one though dude
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by ripdime04
my mom is seriously starting to really make me pissed, last night my sister said i looked i was wearing masccara or whatever it is on my eyes, i said no r u retarded or sumthing then she went and said to my mom that i looked like that, then my mom started like searching, and no exagerration, searching my eyes and shes like "it does look like that" and this morning she started syaing oh your not gonna be one of those gothic kids (which i think is completely retarded and i hate goth stuff i listen to metal from the 80's n 70's) and she is pissing me off so bad and if she says one more thing about it i am going to flip out, any suggestions on what i shud say to her?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0&forumid=11#

Not to play devil's advocate, but you also come across as retarded when you type an entire paragraph as a single run-on sentence.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Not to play devil's advocate, but you also come across as retarded when you type an entire paragraph as a single run-on sentence.

Not only that. He also has to state what kind of music he listens to so that we know his identity.
Quote by metaldud536
Why did you post a link to smilies?

You know what? I think you should get 2 gameboy's and a link cable and settle it old school.

It seems your losing your touch
You are only 14, so there is only one thing you can do...

grow up!

Edit: damn you chubby
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Were you actually wearing mascara? If so, problem solved, DON'T if you dont want your mom to be pissed off at you.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Dirk Gently

maybe he can hold his breath for a really long time
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Stop ****ing crying and get on with it* you stupid little ****.

Anytime.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

knock her out, put a sh*t ton of mascara on her, then wake her up and rape her eye that's covered in mascara while yelling "I DON'T WEAR F*CKING MASCARA" then show all your friend you're newly colored penis
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by metaldud536
Quick! Somebody name other games that can use link cables!

Yu Gi Oh?

>_>
<_<

>_>
Buy the entire cure back catalogue, goth up to the nines then give the bitch a reason to complain
Quote by ripdime04
i dint wear f-ing masscara otheriwse i woldnt be syaing that

Alright, don't get upset.

Your make-up will run.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Page 1 of 2