Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

You've got a ****ed up idea of what's funny and isn't.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
yeah if it really happened it obviously wouldnt be funny, but since someone actually came up with this out of their head and went through alot of trrouble to make it authentic looking, i find it sort of amusing. maybe you just have no sense of humor? you might wanna get that checked out.
Rock On HARDCORE

Please crit this. My fav piece that I've written.
Goodbye

Forum for tattoo artists/painting and drawing: Electronic Ink
So old.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

yeah i know. but it was really huge when it first came out and no one knew it was fake. it was like one of those situations where nobody wants to look like a bad guy and laugh about it but inside everyone was dying with laughter.
Rock On HARDCORE

Please crit this. My fav piece that I've written.
Goodbye

Forum for tattoo artists/painting and drawing: Electronic Ink
Quote by nugznbudz
you might wanna get that checked out.

Yeah, I'll get it checked out.

I'll go to a psychotherapist, and I'll say "I don't find little people being mutiliated funny. Can you tell me what's wrong with me?"

That's what I'll say.

I wonder what they'll say back.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
lol dude.. its obviously fake look at the **** up the top..and in knowing that, it's humour decreases dramatically
fake but funny
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by evilbeavil
lol dude.. its obviously fake look at the **** up the top..and in knowing that, it's humour decreases dramatically

This article is a FAKE and is not from BBC. This article was posted to TURF and since then, this link has spread and the forum is drowning in the extra bandwidth. I suggest you read this for the message by the original author of this article and purchase one of the T-Shirts to thank him for this article. I added the Google Ads to support the extra hits chewing up the bandwidth. Please do NOT click on them if you are not interested in their products.