like to be shat on...

Anyone been walking to/from somewhere (this may apply to a lot of you...) with a bunch of friends, a lot of them being girls and then some assholes will either throw a coin, a small stone or just start mouthing off. You reply, and then as soon as you say it, the bitches in your little group will say to you "don't start".

I mean, seriously - what the hell.

I was walking across a walkway going over a main road, talking to my friend and these 2 girls when we there were a bunch of chavs at the steps.
I walk past through them, actually being polite enough not to kick them off the fecking steps in the first place, and one ass sticks their foot out.

I literally get "You f-ucking" and all I hear is "don't start".

Ugh. People who allow other people to sheet on them and then have the nerve to talk at you as if you're an annoyance just piss me off.

Anyway, anyone being in a similar state of mind/situation?
Yes it's very annoying - so I usually just push anyone trying to stop me out the way and give the mother****er (the chav trying to piss me off) a right talkin' to. Next time I see them, they quietly move out the way.
Don't have that problem, now I'm in the highest year of my school.

People still do it in the lower years though. Some knob chucked a rock at a kid on the other side of the road, so I threw him over a wall.

Yes, I'm a crime fighting goth.
*plays theme tune*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
some pakistani kid deliberately elbowed me in the shoulder with his group of mates at the bus station a couple of weeks ago

I hope he enjoyed his bloody nose
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Used to get that when i was fat.
But where i live long hair generally says to people tht ur individual and thus dont give a **** about fighting back.
So they leave me alone.
Simple enough.
when that happens. i go home and cry about it
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
I pop a cap.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by pix_dement
when that happens. i go home and cry about it

Haha. Seriously, you're feking comical.

Asshat.
There are some chavs who hang around at the top of my road, I tend to pick one of them and stare them out as I walk past - It un-nerves them somewhat, tis good to see.

A few weeks ago, my (black) mate had a go at some black kids who were f'cking about on the bus (throwing ****, generally being unruly and a nuisance). His line was something like:

"Its N-----'s like you, who give us a bad name. Sit the f-ck down and behave."

Not a peep from them for the rest of the journey
Quote by urbanfox
There are some chavs who hang around at the top of my road, I tend to pick one of them and stare them out as I walk past - It un-nerves them somewhat, tis good to see.

A few weeks ago, my (black) mate had a go at some black kids who were f'cking about on the bus (throwing ****, generally being unruly and a nuisance). His line was something like:

sounds like a great way to get stabbed these days
pink floyd are better than you
I know what you're talking about, though I haven't really been into that problem.
But you know what? Most of the guys doing **** like that will be too cowardly to actually go into a fight, so you can say whatever the **** you want.

Unless you can't stand up for yourself though.
I know what you mean and appreciate it.

But...

Those hoes just didn't want to carry your beaten ass home, mofo..
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by syds-sanity
sounds like a great way to get stabbed these days

Possibly. My mate was probably bigger than the 3 of them put together though. Haha.

I've thought about giving people a bollocking for playing music through their phone (rather than headphones), but thought better of it as I would (as you suggested) probably end up with a knife stuck through my head.
This thread lost its promise after the first line. I was expecting a story of how a half retarded pit monkey has been roaming the streets emptying his bowels on people and is now confused about why those people wont be his friends
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Way to exclude me from the group guys, coprophiliacs are people too.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
In my town, its always younger kids who do stuff like that. It makes me wanna learn kickboxing. Not so I can beat their ass whenever...well yeah acutally...but mostly self defense.

I cant just kick their ass because I don't know how to fight, and i'm kind of small.
Best thing to do is to just ignore those Imbed Scumbag Chav Scallywags, and continue your quest to find the Charizard.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Quote by Pabli7o
cool i dont live in the UK.

Are chavs dangerous? like they kill or stab people? They just need a kick in the ass.

chavs are annoying a-holes in britain known for their loud ****ty music, and burberry hats

for more information, visit your good friends at Urban Dictionary
i hate how girls can be like that, though the girls that DO say "don't start" would rather talk about someone behind their back than to their face, so they're probably worse by encouraging that passive aggressive behavior.
Quote by urbanfox

Should band together to destroy the chav menace or something
Quote by MRavioli
chavs are annoying a-holes in britain known for their loud ****ty music, and burberry hats

for more information, visit your good friends at Urban Dictionary

They sound a lot like what people here in America (well at least where I'm from) call "wiggers" or "white thugs"