Ok. so me and my girlfriend want to see a good horror movie, but her parents won't let her watch anything rated R I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!
Quote by Squabblism
Ok. so me and my girlfriend want to see a good horror movie, but her parents won't let her watch anything rated R I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!

Disturbia
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!

Um.. don't know really. You won't find anything amazing.

Out of interest, how old are you both?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Squabblism
but her parents won't let her watch anything rated R

Who says her parents have to know?

C'mon man, be a rebel man.
R rating?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
why do her parents have to know the rating, just bring over a dvd. tell them it is pg-13
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Eh, The Ring was the first thing that came to mind.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by saphrax
TS is 16...

And he's dating a 12 year old...?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by JeanMi36
R rating?

USA film rating, basically no under 17s, the yanks dont have a very clear film rating system, needs to be changed
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by saphrax
TS is 16...

And they cant watch an R rated movie?

But really, idk, because imo all pg-13 horror movies suck.
see a comedy
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
If you're going to the cinema, why the **** do her parents need to know what you watched? If they ask just lie, if they ask to see the ticket, say you threw it away. I don't see what the problem is unless they're coming to watch the movie with you, which in turn would absolutely suck ass.
My parents showed me R rated films when I was 8 years old if not younger. Her parents are teh lamez.
Quote by rabidguitarist
And he's dating a 12 year old...?

Seriously. I hate parents who are so protective that anything rated R is out of bounds. How stupid
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by michal23
If you're going to the cinema, why the **** do her parents need to know what you watched? If they ask just lie, if they ask to see the ticket, say you threw it away. I don't see what the problem is unless they're coming to watch the movie with you, which in turn would absolutely suck ass.

I'm not promoting this, but my cousin snuck into The Strangers last week after buying a ticket for a different movie. I'm not saying anything else.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
There are no good horror movies anyway. Watch Rushmore instead (oops thats rated R too)
Quote by wizards?

did anyone see The Strangers?

I literally stood up after that movie and said "That was the dumbest ****ing movie ever" Seriously guys skip this one
^I thought there were some funny parts to it, but for horror, waste of time, and I don't even like scary movies. It did make me paranoid though, but I think that was because of the new medication I was put on.
There are none. It sounds rather stupid, but horror films have to be 15 or 18 to be worth it, honestly. Even with psychological horror films, they've got to be at least 15.

Kill her parents, the only option.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by saphrax
TS is 16...

How are people on here so bad at dates? He's 15.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by wizards?
He could make his own horror movie!!!!!

Just what I thought, PG-13 my arse, snuff films FTW!.

Maybe not.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
1408, Disturbia, Signs, The Ring 1 and 2, Sixth Sense. I have all seen these and they are all PG-13 and I got at least somewhat scared in all of these. Also the website www.kids-in-mind.com could help you with her parents. It tells you everything that might be inappriopate in the movie.