I've been growing out my hair for a little bit now. It's at that point where no matter what you do you look like you have issues. It's started to get in my eyes, and the rule is in my house if the hair is in your eyes, you have to get it cut. Well I parted my hair and my mom said I looked retarded. So I come to the pit asking how long should your hair be when you part it.
If your hair is just starting to get in your eyes, its not long at all.

Usually shoulder length is good for parting.
How long is it exactly?

Try straightening it or putting a side parting in for the time being, but get a a hairdresser to sort it out.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
check out my profile picture ive had my hair parted for the past 3 years now, I started parting my fringe when it when it got to nose, then it grew till it got down passed my neck..then I got it cut back up to my nose still keeping it parted.
Quote by deanfreak93
the rule is in my house if the hair is in your eyes, you have to get it cut.

F*ck 'em
It's YOUR hair
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
If you need to get it cut...
Get a beatles cut with bangs and everything. I sported that for about a year and a half until my mom made me get it cut recently. But it'll grow back. IT'LL GROW BACK, D@MN IT!!!
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
I have curly hair so even though its about 5 1/2 inches long it looks a lot shorter. If I pull it down it reaches my nose. But if don't it the ends poke me in the eyes.
1. Acquire hair gel.
2. Apply.
3. Start with the comb in front.
4. Pull it all the way back.
5. Repeat for the sides.
6. ???????
7. PROFIT!!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
there is only one answer....Mullet
Business in the front, party in the back!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I have a center parting. My fringe is at the bottom of my nose / just above my mouth, and the sides are touching my shoulders. The back's just down my neck somewhere lol. I got a center parting when it reached the bottom of my eyes and when I walked around I looked like Samara from The Ring haha.
Quote by ValoRhoads
there is only one answer....Mullet
Business in the front, party in the back!

And complete tit all the way round!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Wear a helmet.

There's a short while when the hair will bother you as you're growing it out. Eventually it won't be annoying anymore.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
i think center parts look retarded :|
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
your mum called you retarded?

hair is annoying in the in-between long and short stage. not much you can do but wait it out.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have lazy eye in my left eye. So when it gets that long. I just hang my hair over my left eye.

Doesn't bother me then.
Quote by justin129
I have lazy eye in my left eye. So when it gets that long. I just hang my hair over my left eye.

Doesn't bother me then.

Are you an emo kid?
Quote by Animeguy
Are you an emo kid?

Fuck you. Your hair doesn't define who you are.

To TS: I have my hair parted to the left (usually off of my eyes). It's worked for me for a while. When my fringe is pulled taut, it goes past my chin. And you thought YOUR hair was long.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Just part it because even if it looks stupid for a little bit, it will get better. Trust me.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by deanfreak93
I've been growing out my hair for a little bit now. It's at that point where no matter what you do you look like you have issues. It's started to get in my eyes, and the rule is in my house if the hair is in your eyes, you have to get it cut. Well I parted my hair and my mom said I looked retarded. So I come to the pit asking how long should your hair be when you part it.

I've tried parting my hair in the middle...god I looked retarded...I dare anyone to do it and walk around like that for a day
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Wear a headband.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Mine has a long natural wave/curl to it right at the front and usually goes right into my eyes, I have to straighten it and then it goes down to just around my chin in the front. Your friends won't call you gay if you do it unless they are pretty insecure (ie. afraid to do it themselves even if they wanted to, my friend actually admitted to this)

I don't particularly like straightening it though, I usually only have to do it for a while right after I get it trimmed or cut and then it starts to lose the curl/wave and I don't have to straighten as much again until the next cut. The longer it gets the less I seem to have to mess with it.

And before anyone says anything idiotic: I'm 18, not emo, I listen to maiden, slayer, gn'r, michael jackson, joe satriani, etc. Lots of guys straighten their hair
^ I think the fact that you had to explain to us that you're not emo, and even list the bands you listen to, shows how insecure you are.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
when my hair was long, i didnt start parting it untill it got about shoulder length. until then, i just sort of let it hang.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
"My mom said I look retarded"

LOL

That really hit my funny bone. FUNNY BONER. Also, just cut it dude. Soon enough you'll be older and your parents will get more lenient.
We're only strays.
Quote by deanfreak93

Do you live in nazi germany by any chance? Sorry but, in all fairness, fuck that rule, fuck it in the pooper and don't phone it the next day.
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
if its just starting to get in your eyes, that means its WAY too short to be parting. I'd wait until it gets down to your jawline on the sides (at the very least) before you start parting it
all you dudes saying not to part it, what do you do with it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My hair is down to my lower back and I don't have any problems. I part it on the left side, i think i started parting it back when it got about nose length in the front