haha....if someone pissed me off enough at work....thats what i would do ..exept pull the 240v cable out and kill poeple with the voltz....

rrrrrr yerrrrrr.
Quote by aznmetalhead93

Too bad there wasn't any sound.

The second one does, and it's from the same freakout. You can hear/see the security guards tasering him.
Quote by happytimeharry

I saw this yesterday. Apparently he got sick of filing TPS reports...

TPS?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by happytimeharry
Office Space reference...

???
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by happytimeharry
The second one does, and it's from the same freakout. You can hear/see the security guards tasering him.

Oh. I didn't see that one.
I thought it was funny how people were taking pictures of his body after he got tasered.
Quote by happytimeharry

You've never seen Office Space?

no
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
this made my day
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Quote by thedudemeister
no

Man you are missing out. Seriously one of the greatest movies ever. Rent it as soon as possible.
I like how he starts picking up the papers after smacking a colleague over the head with a binder. "Maybe I wont get the sack if I just... ah **** it."
Quote by skilly1
do you think he got a warning

Nah, I'm pretty sure he got sent to the Cubicle of the Banned.
damn....that's every man's dream.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by happytimeharry
Man you are missing out. Seriously one of the greatest movies ever. Rent it as soon as possible.

i shall
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
It's embarassing that none of the men tried to stop him sooner aswell. They just let him throw computers at women. Thus the majority of the guys there get my "almost as big a tit as the person were supposed to be laughing at" award.
At least he had something to do. I was work today and there was absolutely nowt, it was so boring.