Pit,

There is this fellow I work with who thinks it's really funny to copy my face and another coworkers face and post it onto pictures of gays (usually at gay rallies) and email them to us.

I have retaliated with a few pictures of him (he's really skinny) on posters for anorexic people.

I'm no good at this, and my quality of work is poor. If anyone could assist me you will be rewarded with e-cookies and monopoly money.

Some info about him: His name is Chris, plays paintball, drives a jacked up truck, likes to work on cars, has ADHD

Here is THE ONLY picture I can find of him on the internet.

I know this isn't much to work with but any help would be appreciated.
Attachments:
chris45.bmp
Quote by metaldud536
I don't shoop whoop.

+1, I don't tend to shoop da whoop
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by metaldud536
I don't shoop whoop.

how could you not shoop whoop?
Sneak in to his room at night, put your penis in his mouth and take a picture. No need for photoshop that way
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
By the way, I don't care how good it looks...

You can crudely copy and paste his face on a picture for all I care.
Quote by Vagabond21
By the way, I don't care how good it looks...

You can crudely copy and paste his face on a picture for all I care.

^then why don't you do it???

...and it's not cool to make fun of the GLBT community.
Quote by Horlicks
Paint but still:

WIN!
As I always say: "Rawr"

Your welcome
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

I dont know if you got this news story in America but:

Swirl suspect revealed.

to

harr de harr.
See what I did thar?

Pic isn't really big enough though
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3

to

harr de harr.
See what I did thar?

Pic isn't really big enough though

Haha that's the one I sent him before I posted this thread. I picked the same little kid too.

These are good ones.

If anyone else is bored, how about with some gay pride?
Quote by faultyy
Sneak in to his room at night, put your penis in his mouth and take a picture. No need for photoshop that way

South Park!!!!!!!!!!!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
South Park!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha would that make me gay or him gay?
I could do some really good stuff if you had a regular picture of him. That one's too small. Just snap one of him quick at work.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by DanRev
I dont know if you got this news story in America but:

Swirl suspect revealed.

Quote by Vagabond21

how about with some gay pride?

Wow you are an asshole... don't make fun of that kind of stuff, seriously it's not cool. People get enough crap for that without you pulling this kind of stuff.
Quote by wizards?
Wow you are an asshole... don't make fun of that kind of stuff, seriously it's not cool. People get enough crap for that without you pulling this kind of stuff.

you don't know much about the pit...
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by wizards?

As the other UGer mentioned, this is the pit.

It's just a joke. I hope you haven't read the, "Jokes you'll go to hell for telling" thread. You'd probably be greatly offended.

If you don't like it just leave this thread.
Quote by Vagabond21

There is this fellow I work with who thinks it's really funny to copy my face and another coworkers face and post it onto pictures of gays (usually at gay rallies) and email them to us.

I

He sure knows how to party like the best of them.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by wizards?

who put sand up your vagina?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
who put sand up your vagina?

That'd be Chris
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

am i the only one who noticed that he looks exactly like noel ghalleger
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .