ok i have decided that i am going to get one of these guitars, but i dont know which. I LOVE SGs and i like that it has 4 volume knobs (i like being able to completely change my sound) but i just bought a SG a month ago (it SUCKS( cheap epiphone rip-off) and i like the look of the art100 just like a les paul but its good and its cheap
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
since i'm an Ibanez fan, i'm going for the ART100. i've played it and i liked it.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
yes, the Ibanez is the better guitar.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by leviticus_22953
since i'm an Ibanez fan, i'm going for the ART100. i've played it and i liked it.

played one yesterday..............i liked it........g400 read the post about neck dive!
Sgs are just too neck heavy.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
don't know about the ART100 but I really love my G-400, it plays really nice and sounds good too. only thing you might want to change are the pups. I've heard some saying they aren't that good. however I really like those too.

EDIT: with a good strap, you can solve the problem of the neck heavy thing. you could also move the strapbutton.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
G-400 is the best guitar for the price imo. I got mine for like 280...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
G400

cheap ibanez'es are crap.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
well now i have to choose a color this is so difficult, im not trying to be sarcastic
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
if the art-100 is anyhere as good as the arc-100 which the art-100 replaced, then i `d say get the ibanez, it may be a cheap ibanez but they are strill sweet. easily as good as an epiphone lp or sg in same price range.....i do love the look of an sg tho.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Quote by CQBer
I LOVE SGs and i like that it has 4 volume knobs

sg's have two volume knobs and two tone knobs

yes there is 4 knobs total but only 2volume knobs
Quote by JessMess
sg's have two volume knobs and two tone knobs

yes there is 4 knobs total but only 2volume knobs

Sorry i am very new to guitar and my crappy guitar only has 2 knobs and they are both volume
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus