Immortal Technique & DJ Green Lantern- The 3rd World, June 24th.

I've only listened to Revolutionary 1 and 2 a couple times apiece and I already love this guy. I got my hands on 5 tracks from the new CD and they are all excellent. "Golpe De Estado" is 100% in spanish...****ing awesome. Really looking forward to the full CD.

You can listen to 2 of the songs on his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/immortaltechnique
...damn.

I can't wait for this.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Rap thread much?

(I'm pumped for this fucking album)
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Rap thread much?

You lot can have other threads for rap music you know, that one's just like a rap catch all thread for rolling conversation.

Will be looking out for this one, really enjoyed what I heard from previous albums.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
You lot can have other threads for rap music you know, that one's just like a rap catch all thread for rolling conversation.

Will be looking out for this one, really enjoyed what I heard from previous albums.

Well then why do my threads about hip hop music always get closed?
"my black people sholdnt fear the white man they see, but fear the whit eman they dont see" can anyone help me? I already made another thread in the pit. i would love to know which one of his songs has a line like that, cause i forgot it, its all about social democracy and how classism is the problem and not racism
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by pwnerer
Well then why do my threads about hip hop music always get closed?

What, that one thread that got closed?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles

Oh Ok. I thought it was the only one y'all wanted in here.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Immortal Technique is my favorite rapper, and ranks as top 2 or 3 artists in my book.

Can't wait for this album, although I wasn't a huge fan of Reverse Pimpology, but I did love Watchout.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools