Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by pepsi1187
google

I have been googling till my eyes are about to pop out im not looking for folk metal i have plenty of that im looking for something that sounds a lot like the kalevala melody by ensiferum.
Vali are from Norway. Nest are from Finland. Both are good.

Quote by metalisbest

No.
Quote by metalisbest

COF is from England,,, and he distinctly asked for folk bands,, not metal and faux black metal.
Quote by rokket2005
COF is from England,,, and he distinctly asked for folk bands,, not metal and faux black metal.

They are not from England and it was a joke... get a sense of humor, but i like your description of Cradle as faux. I think your right...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by metalisbest
They are not from England and it was a joke... get a sense of humor, but i like your description of Cradle as faux. I think your right...

yes they are from england listen to their accents, do your homework
eluvitie
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Do you mean like, real folk music? Or folk- metal like Ensiferum?

like real folk music. even though ensiferum is folk metal the kalevala melody can be classified as real folk.
hey your right, my bad... not a fan anyway, just the first band like that to pop in my head.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by metalisbest
hey your right, my bad... not a fan anyway, just the first band like that to pop in my head.

okay
we all say things like that sometimes
Ensiferum
Eluveitie
Turisas
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Nest, Martti Pokela, Matti Kontio, Arja Kastinen, Hannu Saha, Timo Väänänen, Tenhi, October Falls, Tarujen Saari