Page 1 of 2
So basically my bro's a little **** (really when are they not). I have my xbox360 in my room and i let him play it on one condition: that he doesn't leave food or anything like that in my room. Well of course he's too immature and irresponsible to follow such a reasonable rule and kept leaving **** in there. Every time he did, i wouldn't let him play xbox for a week. He's done it five times now so i told him he's banned for good. Now he hates me and won't talk to me unless it's to be a little bitch. He's just always pissy and is basically being the 10-year-old in a 16-year-old's body that he is.

The question is, what should i do. I would really love to give him the people's elbow after i break his legs, but my parents weren't too hot on that idea.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
beat the **** out of him.
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
He's 16? Damnit i thought there would be hope after my 14 year old brother who acts like he's 4 got older.
Kill him with fire. Alternatively, tease him for being a fat sh*t and and leaving food about. Break him down emotionally.
plant the hardest drugs you can find (eg. herion, crack) in his room so your mom finds them
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
just give him the xbox thing... it sucks anyway... i mean... you're wasting time.... if you really wanna see him getting ****ed up, give him this xbox... and go do something more useful... while he's destroying his life playing games lol ;D
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
To be honest, the People's Elbow would probably be best. I imagine your parents agreed with it but it's just the leg breaking part they weren't keen on
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Stab him in the head with a toy Batman. I did that to my older brother once, can't remember what happened...
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
sell the xbox and get a job
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Sensible answer

Well you say he's banned for good.
Then 2 weeks later you say, I'll let you play if:
You keep the room tidy, and you have to give me a deposit. So you take some money off him, or his phone or whatever. If he leaves **** in there, you say well you don't get it back unless you sort it out.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Just take a dump in the floor of his room and say, "Do you like it when I leave **** in your room? NO? WELL DON'T LEAVE IT IN MINE!"
yeah bear trap gets my vote
What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?

Bob Kelso, nice to meet you.
sell the xbox and get a job

My job paid for the xbox. I work 45-50 hours a week.

You keep the room tidy, and you have to give me a deposit. So you take some money off him, or his phone or whatever. If he leaves **** in there, you say well you don't get it back unless you sort it out.

Don't think i've tried that? Like i said i've banned him 5 times now from it and he just doesn't learn. What the hell is so difficult about not bringing food into my room?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by big duck
Sensible answer

Well you say he's banned for good.

+1 great idea.
Take some collateral. if he screws your **** up then you screw his **** up. eye for an eye
Quote by Serjem
just give him the xbox thing... it sucks anyway... i mean... you're wasting time.... if you really wanna see him getting ****ed up, give him this xbox... and go do something more useful... while he's destroying his life playing games lol ;D

You are truly the devil, sir.
+1 great idea.
Take some collateral. if he screws your **** up then you screw his **** up. eye for an eye

Problem: my pop's a minister so he's all about the whole forgiveness thing, but i just want this stupid kid to learn some respect.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Pick a Cannibal Corpse song and do what the lyrics tell you. That's sort the little bitch out.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Quote by Ace88
My job paid for the xbox. I work 45-50 hours a week.

Don't think i've tried that? Like i said i've banned him 5 times now from it and he just doesn't learn. What the hell is so difficult about not bringing food into my room?

Well if you keep a deposit, you'll get money if your brother leaves food in your room, so you'll at least benefit from it.
Quote by Ace88
Problem: my pop's a minister so he's all about the whole forgiveness thing, but i just want this stupid kid to learn some respect.

im pretty sure that 'eye for an eye' thing is in the bible. but i'm not 100% on that. but i get what you're saying. if that's the case then seriously you're doing him a favour, if he can't learn to obey simple rules and respect the fact he's gotten 5 chances then he won't be able to follow anyone elses rules in the future. he's 16 for godsake!
Quote by thankyougermany
Fap.

Wait, what?

+1 lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Ed Hunter
Stab him in the head with a toy Batman. I did that to my older brother once, can't remember what happened...

that's so retarded it might actually work.

I say throw a potato at him. I did that to my brother, can't remember why, but he stopped bothering me.....mainly coz he was tending his bloody nose.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Serjem

Matter of opinion much? And don't...you think...you're the one...wasting time...putting a pause... in between... every 3-5 words? I've never seen someone type with asthma.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
you should let him get really far on a game or something.. then delete his saves.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
16? You gotta be kidding me!
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Cover him in honey and leave him outside.

Just ignore him, he'll get over it.
"I've taken myself to the edges of life my way. And I'm still here."
Keep him banned. He'll eventually go to your mom to complain and she'll let him play on her conditions and your conditions. If he fails to meet those you'll just have to keep him banned and hopefully he'll learn from an angry mom. If he does meet those conditions (which is more likely to happen seeing as mom's rules weigh more than yours in his mind), consider yourself happy with the more-mannered version of your brother.
Stone Cold Stunner
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Serjem

Someone doesn't have an xbox.....:P
Page 1 of 2