So err, I guess you could say I'm new to the guitar fx scene. I like to play stuff like Hardcore (underOATH style) and sometimes some newer rock. I've been looking around and talking to one of my friends about pedals. I really only need a distortion and delay pedal. Distortion if for underOATH type music, and the delay is for stuff like in Paramore's song "That's what you get" of Taking Back Sunday's "Liar".

I'm tossed up though, I don't know if it would be better to get 2 seperate pedals, or if I should get a multi effect pedal.

For single's, I was looking at the Boss DS-1 for distortion, and I don't know about delay.

For a multi effect, I was thinking the DigiTech RP90 or Behringer X V-AMP. I was looking at using the Line 6 Pocket Pod, but I would really prefer a floor pedal. Now, if there was a way to make the Pocket Pod a floor pedal, I may consider that! :P

My Budget is ~$100-$125. Any help would be appreciated!
What amp do you currently have?

Why not sell the Pocket Pod and spend what you get from that plus what you have on a used Floor Pod or something if you like how it sounds?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
What amp do you currently have?

Why not sell the Pocket Pod and spend what you get from that plus what you have on a used Floor Pod or something if you like how it sounds?

Yeah...uhh, my amps are worthless. I have an RMS10 20 watt and a TAC (suppossed to be a speaker, but can work with guitars) 30 watt. I wouldn't really call them "amp's"

But I don't actually have any pedals. I was looking at buying those; unless you are saying I should buy them and then sell them?
Ooooh sorry totally read that wrong, thought you said you were using a Pocket Pod right now

I dunno, none of those are really that great. The Pocket Pod will probably give you the best sound, but eventually you're going to need a better amp because they're going to be what's, ultimately, bringing down your tone.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com