Hello,

i do not own a wah-pedal at the moment, but i want one for some cool effects. I heard/read that the ibanez wh-10 is good but it is taken out of production and on Ebay it´s expensive.

So my question is, what is a good wah-pedal for me? I got €100 or $100 to use for it, and the sound would be preferably something like the ibanez wh-10 / John Frusciante´s wha pedal on stadium arcadium.

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
if you want the sound of john frusciante's sound on stadium arcadium you'll need a crybaby

edit: you''l need this one: click the dimebag crybaby from hell.

I agree with the one underneath me. a crybaby 535 is very versatile. I've got one myself and can get anything out if it what I want.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Last edited by Farether at Jun 5, 2008,
A basic crybaby wah (dunlop) is tough to beat. Very classic sounding wah pedal, and I think its only around $70 US. If you want some more versatility look for the 535Q. Higher quality sound, Clyde McCoy
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
thanks guys! Il go check tomorrow if they got those pedals and test them out =)
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Farether
if you want the sound of john frusciante's sound on stadium arcadium you'll need a crybaby

edit: you''l need this one: click the dimebag crybaby from hell.

a modded one

i'd go for a 535Q, if you can get one for €100
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
a modded one

i'd go for a 535Q, if you can get one for €100

yeah, you're right it's modded. but since he just a begingner to wah pedals I think it will do. although, I would recommend the crybaby 535 too.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Farether
yeah, you're right it's modded. but since he just a begingner to wah pedals I think it will do. although, I would recommend the crybaby 535 too.

yea, its pretty much a 535Q dumbed down a bit. apparently a good wah, if you can withstand all the dime fanboy heckling
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.