Since these are the only two cheapo brands I can pick from, I need to decide what to buy. And Im buying a Multi FX pedal, cause I've been playing guitar for 4 yrs. and I was just introduced to pedals two months ago.

If you guys know any more pedals (from any brand) that are cheap ($0 - $200) please let me know.

Here are my (current) choices:

Digitech RP90

or

Zoom G2

I dont know which one to pick

They say that the RP90 has a built in wah pedal and that's an advantage

What should I buy?
the G-2 is nice but the digitech ain't to bad It's okay for the price.

but what amp you got for one. and two single effects usually sound better

(sorry had to start the bandwagon a rollin')

and if you want cheap GOOD multi effect look into the Boss ME-30 The best I've ever found and I paid 30 bucks for it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i have a G1X... i think that's what it's called, it's the G1 with the expression pedal. i don't much care for it, but i don't think the digitech would really be much better. You might want to see if you can get a used Boss GT-6, they're probably a little cheaper now that the GT-10 is out.
buy a used boss me-50. I just sold one on ebay for $215, so it wouldn't be stretching the budget too much and would be more than worth it.
I haven't tried the Digitech, but the Zoom is good for the price.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
The G2 is easy to use, but I found that the Digitechs sound much better, have more usable overdrive/distortion effects, and have more usable presets. I believe the newer Digitech models are meant emulate actual stompboxes and amps, where as the Zooms are all original (and not that great) sounds.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
ME-50... i was trying to think of what that one was called. go with one of those if you can get a good price on it. apparently the digitechs are better than the zooms, doesn't surprise me, i don't really care for any of the presets on my zoom.
Just a question do you still have the spider 2 thats on your profile. If so don't get effects they will sound like utter crap through your amp
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by pr0pedestrian
ME-50... i was trying to think of what that one was called. go with one of those if you can get a good price on it. apparently the digitechs are better than the zooms, doesn't surprise me, i don't really care for any of the presets on my zoom.

Like I said I sold mine for 215... soo thats not that much money. It does everything too. Including octave shifter, wah, delay, echo, flanger, phaser, chorus... and tons of distortion, compression, noise gate...

I personally loved it, but I needed to move on to more single pedals as they sound better than any multi effects pedal. I'm sure you can get 1 cheap.
NO don't!!!

first off.. the digitech you posted is the worst pedal I've ever played on..
I mean for 100 bux if you're an el cheapo it's ok but it plain out sucks.. the distortion is the worst thing on it.. and the effects completely suck.. you can hardly edit them and like things like the wah pedal.. you move it all the way up and it's like your normal guitar sound, it's basically like a half wah..

the zoom sucks too but it's slightly better..

if you can't just save up about twice the cash then go for the zoom but they are both terrible pedals and a complete waste of cash.

I'd rather just buy a microcube for that money.. way better then both.
If you go the Digitech route get the RP250 instead. It is $150 new.

cool features I like:
wah is decent
software for customization
USB for connecting to PC (recording)
cast metal
tuner

http://www.guitarcenter.com/DigiTech-RP250-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal-103952149-i1168302.gc

;
I dont have my Spider 2 anymore. For some reason, when I plug it in and turn it on the LEDs doesn't work and a loud humming sound is all I here. So I gave it to a friend who just started playing a week ago (he sucks). He said he asked his cousin to fix it.

In the meantime while saving up for a new Marshall Stack Amp I bought a Marshall MG30DFX (tiny amp). Hope this helps.