Mrs. Elam is the mother of my two friends from my school, the two boys were the first guys who decided to become my friends after going to a new school after 7 years of being homeschooled.

She was also the secretary of the school so everybody from the school enjoyed her company

This year she was diagnosed with 4 forms of cancer, she hasnt recovered well at all and all seems to be going down hill

Last year their dad was diagnosed with cancer, he survived but he has to go in for a checkup, he was re-diagnosed this year with cancer again.

She recently was sent to Hospitalis (not sure if thats what its called), but they say thats usually the last place people go before they die.

Ok, well I'm not one who prays or relies on God to solve my problem, but I'm asking everyone to pray for Mrs Elam. Elam and the rest of the Elam family. It doesn't matter if your an atheist, christian, or any other sort of thing, I would appreciate it if you would atleast wish good luck towards Mrs. Elam's recovery from cancer. If you have any questions just ask me.

~GxT
Good Luck
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
My condolences to the family of Mrs. Elam.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Otay!!

/just read the title

EDIT: I feel like a dick now. I don't pray, but condolences go out to all of them. I can't even imagine how hard that must be.

Tell them Pedalboard said it'll all be okay.

"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Good luck, just try and keep their spirits up. Whether it be a visit, a joke, or a song, sometimes something like that can really change a person's outlook and, maybe, their health.
Quote by Pedalboard
Otay!!

/just read the title

Then don't fucking post you tool.

Why would he care about that? What a waste of space you are.

Edit: Sorry then, I just really hate it when people do that.

I won't pray because I believe it won't do any good but, best of luck.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Jun 5, 2008,
Quote by kidsilcon
Then don't fucking post you tool.

Why would he care about that? What a waste of space you are.

I know you posted before I did the edit, so I'm gonna say I'm sorry I did that.

Seriously.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
you let one sensitive thread in and then another. pretty soon there will be a pink background theme.

best of luck.