omg...that sucks
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
It was the first time he’d ever gone swimming — and, tragically, it would be his last.

Am i the only one who found this somewhat comical? Hammy?

“We physically walked home. He walked with me,”

Physically walked home? I'd be significantly more amazed if they'd mentally walked home...
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
That is scary, and also terrible for the people who lost their son

But surely they should of taught their kid how to swim first.
Quote by hazzmatazz
But surely they should of taught their kid how to swim first.

Generally helps.
wow, that really sucks..
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Foolish child. Should have noticed. How can you not tell when your lungs are full of water????????
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by john_latchem

Physically walked home? I'd be significantly more amazed if they'd mentally walked home...

someone has lost their life here

fuck off and die mate
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
wow... scary...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

fuck off and die mate

now come on, its not the child's death i'm mocking, its the writing of the article, its about as bad as i've ever seen.

Wow, if your drinking water and start laughing and it goes down the wrong tube wouldnt you die after? or is it more water?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by john_latchem

you're not alone bud, I laughed. And I think there would be bigger problems if the mom said that they had mentally walked home. On second thought, I guess there can't be any bigger problems lol. I'll definately look out for that and stuff, yep...
He didn’t show any immediate signs of respiratory distress, but the boy had an accident in the pool and soiled himself.

I know its sad, but i cant help but find that part somewhat humorous.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo

fuck off and die mate

so you get offended by him making fun of someone losing their life and then you tell him to die
Member #15 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join

EMO DEFENDER #10

i love you dude! (in a non-gay way)
That's damn horrible. Honestly, never heard of it.

Makes me think that even if you start to drown in a pool, and are saved, you can still die.

EDIT: ^^It's because he deserves it.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by TheNinja
so you get offended by him making fun of someone losing their life and then you tell him to die

Oi! Leave off him! It was me he was nasty to, and I don't care, I can let him off, being a fellow newcastle lad.

Quote by john_latchem

I think it's pretty f*cking sad that the kid hadn't been taught to swim before he was 10.
Wow that's sad.
At least I know what dry drowning is now.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by TheNinja

He wasn't mocking the fact the boy died, he was mocking how the article was written. I laughed a little at the 'he soiled himself' part.
I wasn't expecting to see that term in a formal news article haha.

But, that's sad.......
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

It's not funny that he died, but some of the stuff they put in the article is funny.
Hi guys. The correct term is 'secondary drowning', it's what happens if you inhale water and that water clogs your lungs, ultimately choking you.

It's quite rare, in so much as you're more likely to drown in the water than die of secondary drowning. So if you ever get into trouble in the water and think you may have inhaled water, seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY. This is a really sad case, and the child was very unfortunate. If you want to teach your kids to swim, keep a close eye on them and give them plenty of flotation devices.

This just really upsets me.
“I walked over to the bed, and his face was literally covered with this spongy white material,”

I don't understand this part and it wasn't explained in the article. Was the child coughing up fluids from his lungs while he was unconscious or something like that? It just sounds bizarre the way it's worded in the article.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
I don't understand this part and it wasn't explained in the article. Was the child coughing up fluids from his lungs while he was unconscious or something like that? It just sounds bizarre the way it's worded in the article.

The way the articles written is terrible

I reckon he coughed up some of his lungs or something while slowly dying.......man that sounds really sad........
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by SuperRitsu
Wow that's sad.
At least I know what dry drowning is now.

I think we all can take comfort in that, you guysth
Quote by orcs4life
I know its sad, but i cant help but find that part somewhat humorous.

Yeah...plus I don't really understand how it has any significant relevance to the article.