This guy right here

<---

Dude i just got into them, i love them, tracks 3-6 are the tracks i like so far, im amazed that they play in standard and are like pretty heavy.
yeah i got into them errrrrrrrrrrrrr god like 4 years ago i thought they were good....but i kinda went off them now
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
yus i do have done for a good while now
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
They're pretty good. Some of their transitions between the hardcore stuff and the melodic parts is a bit rough. Otherwise, a pretty decent band.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
I was into them for a couple months, not so much anymore.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
without the synth they would be completely unbearable.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I've been a fan of theirs for awhile. My favorite show was when they played with Bleeding Through. Johnny jumps right into the pit almost landing on my ass. These guys are really intense and they always put on a show. Definitely a band that's here to stay
Quote by Aveks
band is amehzing.

Fixed.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
Fixed.

everyone seems to be sh*tting bricks over this band so I'll download the new album and give it a second chance.

Specific songs or moments I should look for?
I don't really remember song names well, but it has it's ups and downs for sure. The vocals tend to get annoying after a while though.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
i liked these guys for awhile,
it was just the fact that they either played in standard or drop d that amazed me,
some parts are awesome,
some parts are pretty gay

uhh... overall i give them like an 8/10
his vocals do get kind of annoying after a while
my favorite song off the new album has to be reloaded. it opens up like it's some rap song and then it gets brutal.
Quote by dabonehead182
my favorite song off the new album has to be reloaded. it opens up like it's some rap song and then it gets brutal.

I hate that song =/
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by dabonehead182

My least favorite song.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
full barrel roulette
is a good track but i don't like them much anymore deathcore is not really my sce....
wait yes it is...
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Girl: Thats not that difficult
Teacher: Of course not, I wouldnt star you on something hard
Girl: I wanna see something hard
Me & Freind: Thats what she said!

ended up getting kicked out for disrupting class
i don't know how to describe their sound. To me they sound a lot different than a lot of bands. I mean theirs a mix of hardcore on here and metalcore but the keyboards add a hint of dimmu. I know johnny plague's favorite band is dimmu borgir. what do you guys think
lets be honest, theyre good.
but alot of their songs just push way too far off into tangents.

example: anthems of apocalypse breakdown at 1:54
it had NOTHING to do with the song and was completely random

i really think that could make their songs short and sweet to get the same point across
What's to explain? The fact alone that they take themselves seriously is one of the biggest jokes in bland deathcore today.
God you're gay!
I was asking you to explain your opinion on why "this band is lol". That statement means absolutely nothing because I have no clue what you are actually trying to say. You should have said something relevant instead of saying something that can be taken many ways.

Could you just say what you don't like about them instead of saying random crap?
Facebook.com/Notafluke