On UG, idk but in word I think it's called "strike through" should be around the bold and underline type options
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
I don't see it

thats because it's not on there

[*s]text here[/s*]

remove the asterisks

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Finally I can do it too, yay!!
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG