yea , i went back to the pawn shop and bought (lay-away) that b.c. rich that i posted on earlier. turns out its a discontinued model listing for 1199 new. 3pc neck thru body, high out put bc rich pups quilted natural finish. serial #51200532. it was an impulse buy and i will ultimately pay about what they are going for on e-bay. but if i dont like it i`ll easily get my money back as there is not a scratch on this guitar. thanx b.c. rich thread for the links leading to the info.(it didnt dawn on me to look at e-bay b-4 posting....duh )
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Nice job, i want it.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
thanks, when i went back to put it on lay-away, the counter guy said that another guy went home to get the cash to buy it. and was on his way back to the store. ooohhhhwelll....sorry dude.......no really......
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Quote by mig-29
thanks, when i went back to put it on lay-away, the counter guy said that another guy went home to get the cash to buy it. and was on his way back to the store. ooohhhhwelll....sorry dude.......no really......

I'd be PISSED off if i was the other guy.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
will do pics when out of lay-away, but there are pics of same guitar on e-bay, i dont know how get a link but its b.c. rich/eagle. its the blonde one.
and yeah i bet dude was pissed but he should have left a deposit or something. i had the cash.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Ouch, bummer to loose it on lay-away like that! I just bought one on July18th and it should be here any day. Got it from the States for $458 compared to the $1,008 i would have paid at home (Canada) I'll be sure to post pics for ya guys/gals when I get it.