Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
yeah mass comments suck
no one wants that
just post bulletins out the ass
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
bulletins suck. I havent gotten any replies or recognition from any of them.

This concert actually has a good cause, im not making any money for planning it, so I want people there to make it a good event.

The nonprofit org. im helping teaches sustainability and about global warming. helping the environment in general, so i think we are allowed to be a little annoying to get people to our concert.
Quote by CODE

Hmm.. sounds like you're every band on myspace, do you think comment spam will help your cause?
Quote by CODE

This concert actually has a good cause, im not making any money for planning it, so I want people there to make it a good event.

The nonprofit org. im helping teaches sustainability and about global warming. helping the environment in general, so i think we are allowed to be a little annoying to get people to our concert.

In that case, promote it in the real world, in the local area, promote it at people who will actually be able to attend
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter

You could give out and stick around a bunch of fliers, get some media recognition for it, get some radio promotion, etc...

MySpace isn't your only option.
Quote by CODE

no that just makes it worse, nothing worse than an idiot with a cause.

just dont do it, people wont like it, if you must spam though, spam bands profiles, more people will read it, tell your friends to post bulletins about it, create a buzz.
Whoa! Like Wayne's World 2! Is it called Environment-stock?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

thanks for the replies, but you really have to understand the situation right now.

schools out, so buzz there has died. its almost impossible to get peoples attention if its not personal on myspace or facebook.

We have people sending out texts too, and i think that will help.

But really, can anyone answer my original question?
Invite people on Facebook.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by CODE
thanks for the replies, but you really have to understand the situation right now.

schools out, so buzz there has died. its almost impossible to get peoples attention if its not personal on myspace or facebook.

We have people sending out texts too, and i think that will help.

But really, can anyone answer my original question?

get out there and flyer the living fuck out of your town, shout it on the streets, talk to local radio, etc.
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter

Quote by FireandFlames
You could give out and stick around a bunch of fliers, get some media recognition for it, get some radio promotion, etc...

MySpace isn't your only option.

Yes. Go to PopCopy and make some fliers, hang them up.

More people will see it, and it's less annoying.
Quote by CODE

you do know global warming is a scam made by greedy bastards dont you???

so forget about the good cause cuz its not gonna get us anywhere..but if u believe that throwing money into the air is gonna stop anything well its not because T.V is telling you the planet has a fever
Quote by deckerbastard69

so forget about the good cause cuz its not gonna get us anywhere..but if u believe that throwing money into the air is gonna stop anything well its not because T.V is telling you the planet has a fever

leave.

you are the most ignorant person ever if you actually think that.

most environmentalists dont make money, they do it cuz they believe in it.

can someone answer my question, btw?
Quote by CODE
leave.

you are the most ignorant person ever if you actually think that.

most environmentalists dont make money, they do it cuz they believe in it.

can someone answer my question, btw?

that just makes you just as ignorant for saying that since environmentalists didnt make it up. if your that logical wheres all this money going to then??
Quote by deckerbastard69

You just lost credibility with half this website. Srsrly, that post makes you sound like a complete idiot.
create a myspace for the festival.

no one wants a comment with information from some random kid.

spam everyone with that account.

alsso, people wont get pissed off with you for posting all the ****. thats what id do.
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
isn't there in invite thing for people to invite other people to stuff on myspace?
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Use Facebook. It works wonders when you're trying to invite people places.

And flyers through out your town would also be great. You have to do some work if you want it to be a success.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by CODE
i have a myspace for it, so its official.

and its tomorrow, so i need something fast, easy and effictive

Oh geez.

Call into a local radio station and see if they can advertise it while on the air?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Okay. First off, this thread is getting off topic. Mature up guys. Second off, "mass comments" as in posted by a bot? That's illegal. Just post the comments yourself. If you really care about this thing, you'll spend the time it takes to promote. FYI though, "spam" comments are annoying as hell.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–