Page 1 of 4
and all I got was this 2nd degree burn on my arm. At least I got a 5 dollar tip and a early trip home out of it.

I went to go pour a bowl of soup for a delightful customer, put it on a tray, and walk it out to her table. But! the soup slid off the tray (mind you I smoked marijuana 20 min earlier) and spilt all across my arm/wrist. Iran quickly grabbed some napkins and wiped it off immediately, but the friction from the napkins on my arm ripped off all the burnt skin. It was great fun.

Now I'm not one to do this, but anybody else with similar burn stories?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Jun 6, 2008,
lol, oopz!
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
So you want us to think you are cool for going to work high?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
and all I got was this 2nd degree burn on my arm. At least I got a 5 dollar tip and a early trip home out of it.

I went to go pour a bowl of soup for a delightful customer, put it on a tray, and walk it out to her table. But! the soup slid off the tray (mind you I smoked marijuana 20 min earlier) and spilt all across my arm/wrist. Iran quickly grabbed some napkins wiped it off immediately, but the friction from the napkins on my arm ripped off all the burnt skin. It was great fun.

Now I'm not one to do this, but anybody else with similar burn stories?

who said iran was bad?
I'm Steve
yeah i remembered i left a tray of food in the oven which i need to take out quick to avoid it burning, so i quickly opened the oven and grabbed the tray... without putting gloves on. my skin melted and formed onto the tray! literally fused to it.

was extremely painful to cool it down and rip the skin off
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by darkstar2466
So you want us to think you are cool for going to work high?

No thats just to grab your attention.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
hahahahaha
i'm just going to laugh at you.
that was a REALLY dumb idea
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
who said iran was bad?

-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
what flavour was the soup?

also: fool for using napkins. cold water ASAP and once its clean and cool, after 10 mins of cold water, wrap it in cling film and GTF to the hospital
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
that looks veryyy painfull, Lesson: don't go to work high
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i was making caramel, and stiring it, then some flew out and hit my hand. Have a nice little scar to show for it, good times.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by XcadeyX
hahahahaha
i'm just going to laugh at you.
that was a REALLY dumb idea

Go ahead, I am.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
No thats just to grab your attention.

That sucks though. I almost poured hot soup all over myself when I was high once. Luckily, it did not happen.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
What were you high on?

EDIT, nvm finished reading the post lol.

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
who said iran was bad?

That joke is amazing since they look like nuclear burns.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jun 5, 2008,
My friend once went to work after we had all eaten copious amounts of hash brownies. He kept forgetting where he was and got sent home after staring at the washing up bowl for about half an hour.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Gnarly..

"serves" you right though ! lol...

you should be sacked for being unresponsible, a reliability and an idiot for doing drugs.

now go kill your self.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
what flavour was the soup?

also: fool for using napkins. cold water ASAP and once its clean and cool, after 10 mins of cold water, wrap it in cling film and GTF to the hospital

wrong, youre supposed to use lukewarm or room temp water rather than cold water
Don't go to work high.

I don't have any cool burn stories But I just thought I'd give my advice.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Chalk up another retarded move by a Pit Member.

-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I get burns all the time (not as bad as that mind) one of my jobs involves washing pans etc. I've lost count of the amount of times someone has put a boiling hot pan on the side (rather than under a cold tap) and I've picked it up.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Thats strange, I had boiling water spilt all over the exact same part of my arm a few weeks ago, by an absolute muppet that I work with. Had to put on this savage gel stuff, really really effective.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by GrissomFan
Gnarly..

you should be sacked for being unresponsible, a reliability and an idiot for doing drugs.

now go kill your self.

Yes master.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I... um.... kinda.... um...... got drunk one night &.... um..... it was cold so um.. I lit a barrel fire but um.... it kinda sorta started to go out.... so...... I had the brillient idea of um... tipping petol on it!.............. I got burnt!

BAD!!!!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Sky1er
You wont be faping for a while.

none of us are going to be faping for a while
STEVEDIT: if it was cream of tartar soup its worth the burn
I'm Steve
Quote by GrissomFan
Gnarly..

now go kill your self.

I guarantee if we put a poll up between you and the threadstarter, you would be the one committing suicide. I actually hope you do too, and this isn't a ****ing joke. Tar and feather yourself just for being such a self righteous piece of ****.
Quote by 159876432
wrong, youre supposed to use lukewarm or room temp water rather than cold water

Its all good. Napkins were a mistake, but the management went about it quite well. They sprayed it with some burn pain reducer stuff, put neosporine on it with guaz ,and bandaged it up.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I once burnt my finger on a soldering iron

It was painful, despite only taking up about a square millimetre of skin

I can't imagine what it'd be like on that scale
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by walk the land
I guarantee if we put a poll up between you and the threadstarter, you would be the one committing suicide. I actually hope you do too, and this isn't a ****ing joke. Tar and feather yourself just for being such a self righteous piece of ****.

lol.......i was joking.

and so was the thread-starter...

read the whole thread you moron...weather he was joking completly i dont know or being sarcastic...but he said he got high and went to work ..."to get our attention"....so it seems hes a net attention seeker. you silly billy.
DUDE! You're thumb is friggin' massive!
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by GrissomFan
lol.......i was joking.

and so was the thread-starter...

read the whole thread you moron...weather he was joking completly i dont know or being sarcastic...but he said he got high and went to work ..."to get our attention"....so it seems hes a net attention seeker. you silly billy.

I used to go to work high all the ****ing time because my job was mindless as are 90 percent of part time jobs, he just included that in the title to get our attention. It's not like he made the whole thing up to get our attention, and if he did, he's a faggot.
Quote by SuperBlob
I once burnt my finger on a soldering iron

It was painful, despite only taking up about a square millimetre of skin

I can't imagine what it'd be like on that scale

PHUCKING PAINFUL!!! I've had a heap of bad burns!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Page 1 of 4