I will go for a second hand guitar, with vibrato.. And looks awesome/freaky

been hankering for a Jackson soloist (must be in eerie dess)

but then maybe an ESP

I am sick of Ibanez (have owned too many of them).. And owned a parker Fly but it was TOO light and bony

Anything else obscure or underdoggy? I have been out the guitar scene for a coupla years. My focus has been too narrow
this is a longshot, but if u can find a guitar called the fender showmaster, get it
its got great sound, great looks, great everything
unfortunately, it is highly underrated and consequently hard to find
Carvin DC127
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
Carvin DC127

the body shape is not my cup of tea

Quote by GibsonStrat87
Go for the Jackson!!

As much as I love ESP's, I still say go for the Jackson.

yeah its calling to me.. Unless i find an ESP finish gnarlier than "Eerie Dess"!

Quote by prsrulz91
this is a longshot, but if u can find a guitar called the fender showmaster, get it

no fully-floating trem ( i remember some other fender with a floyd and 24 frets too)

but looks nice, damn

Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Definately go for the jackson. I've got a jackson RR1, and it sounds better than other guitars that cost twice as much.
Quote by dazzlepecs
the body shape is not my cup of tea

yeah its calling to me.. Unless i find an ESP finish gnarlier than "Eerie Dess"!

no fully-floating trem ( i remember some other fender with a floyd and 24 frets too)

but looks nice, damn

yeah thats a big pitfall unfortunately
and they dont even use a better tremolo they just use the old crap strat one damn
u could try 2 get someone to install a floating trem or get locking tuners and a better standard trem it also depends on how much u use the tremolo
oh yeah there was another super strat that had a floyd rose and 24 frets but ive only ever seen one(ebay) cuz they dont make them nemore
neone know how hard it is 2 get a floyd rose into a guitar that doesnt have one already?
fancy giving me your parker fly?

How much did you pay for it.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by jigy-i-joe
fancy giving me your parker fly?

How much did you pay for it.

I sold it to a friend. Got it off ebay for maybe 600 pounds... It was my dream guitar and i was quite upset that it felt like molesting a bony old goat.. INCREDIBLE trem and sound though, jesus

Quote by prsrulz91
oh yeah there was another super strat that had a floyd rose and 24 frets but ive only ever seen one(ebay) cuz they dont make them nemore
neone know how hard it is 2 get a floyd rose into a guitar that doesnt have one already?

I have installed a floyd rose on a cheaper guitar, its not that hard if a trem already exists (just need to jig out a cavity) but it would probably look **** on a proper guitar
Quote by dazzlepecs
I sold it to a friend. Got it off ebay for maybe 600 pounds... It was my dream guitar and i was quite upset that it felt like molesting a bony old goat.. INCREDIBLE trem and sound though, jesus

£600!

they cost £2500 new.

Thats a deal.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by prsrulz91

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that whilst the Fender Showmaster only has a synchronous trem, the SQUIER version, the Stagemaster *raises flame shield* has a floating trem:

It's got a basswood body, thru-neck, HSH pickups and 24 frets. Add in the locking trem and you have a Squier with a difference. And in GAK, they have one in clearance for £269:
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=9016
In metallic gold. It's very different, and if you like Strats, then this could work well. It's a superstrat, so quality's got to be higher than standard Squiers. It's rare, and cheap, so you could upgrade the pickups with your change. Check it out!

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000