i own the hsh one
Gear List
-Squier Vintage Modified Tele(SSH)
-Modded Epiphone LP100
-Ibanez S Series
-Epiphone Valve Jr. Stack
-Blackheart Handsome Devil(On The Way)
-Marshall Mg10
Blueburst knows nothing, the title is pretty specific. To be honest it's not bad but for you may want to switch them out to some GFS p90s. The Duncan Designed p90s just leave a lot to be desired.
he said vintage modified dude

there arent any Vintage mod ones with p90's

the post in the first place wasnt very specific.
Gear List
-Modded Epiphone LP100
-Ibanez S Series
-Marshall Mg10
Quote by Blueburst69
he said vintage modified dude

there arent any Vintage mod ones with p90's

the post in the first place wasnt very specific.

http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0327602506

Think before you post n00b.
Please don't try helping out ever again until you actually learn a thing or two and leave this to the people who know what they're talking about.
Last edited by Wakisazhi at Jun 5, 2008,
Quit trying to look cool, your only making yourself look like an ass and a nerd telling someone off like that on the internet.
Quote by 1010
Quit trying to look cool, your only making yourself look like an ass and a nerd telling someone off like that on the internet.

And I care why? I don't need a know-nothing-POS telling me otherwise on something I know to be true. If I want to tell him off I will.
you might want to change the pickups. but use it for some time first. when you think the pickups are POS, then replace them.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
thanks for te advice, i take it the p90 pickups are simply poorer quality materials and quality control than the real deal then?
Quote by b2spirita
thanks for te advice, i take it the p90 pickups are simply poorer quality materials and quality control than the real deal then?

applies for all the duncan designed pickups, really.
Most of the Duncan Designed pickups lack the output of the real Duncans. That being said, they're not all bad. I've played a few guitars with the humbuckers in them that have sounded fine. If you want a super hot pickup though you'll most likely want to replace them.
how old are you Wakisazhi

10? 11?

grow up man. so what if it was my mistake? i confused the name of a model of a guitar,
does it really matter? at least ive actually played all of the models i listed, i personally think you know nothing. i did nothing to provoke you and you explode on me, as i exploded on your mother lastnite.

b2spirita i suggest you try the SSH tele too i have it and its one of the most tonally diverse guitars ever heres a link:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Vintage-Modified-Telecaster-SSH-Electric-Guitar?sku=512574
Gear List
-Modded Epiphone LP100
-Ibanez S Series
-Marshall Mg10
thanks but the reason i asked is i saw a great deal on one, plus i loved the look of it. Im alreadly planning on modding my strat with a humbucker in the bridge.
I had one of those teles in Vintage Blonde and it was sweet,

The Duncan Designed Pick ups are actually alrite, VERY versatile

Bought it as a first guitar and sold it a week ago.

T'was a nice guitar