if u r switching between two strings with only one stroke on each, do u still use economy/sweep picking? Ive tried this and it feels awkward and ive had more success with using all downstrokes. Is this just because i only recently started economy picking and it will become easier when i master the technique, or does economy picking not apply to this type of riff?
economy picking and sweep picking are really different economy picking is using an odd number of pickstrokes per string to keep from having to pick acwardly and i dont think sweeping 2 strings counts as a sweep i think it is classified as just a pickstroke or as a rake im not sure about the last one tho

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
ok thx and isn't fargoth that annoying wood elf in morrowind who wanted u to find his stupid ring?
Quote by dekstrom101
ok thx and isn't fargoth that annoying wood elf in morrowind who wanted u to find his stupid ring?

YES YES YES!!! YESSS! i hated that little f-cker.
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Quote by bigbunny
YES YES YES!!! YESSS! i hated that little f-cker.

i know he was an annoying little twat wasnt he

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by Eric 666
use whatever is comfortable and sounds clean.

thats as simple as it gets
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.