AUGH!!!! It's been bugging me for SOOO LONG!!! Okay, I watched this video quite a while ago, and the shape of the guitar intrigued me, i know shape isn't anything but I'm interested. Okay, what is the guitar that the lead guitar is using in this video? Not Wayne Static, he's using a Flying V, I know that. But what is the other guitarist using! The one with dreads and the guitar is silver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=847vfNY-L1s
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
at the start it looks like an ESP/LTD F but about 140 it looks like a BC Rick Warlock :s

isnt the guy called Tripp something and was charged with being a paedo?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
It's a BC Rich, that i know for sure. Slash used a red one like this on one of their live video albums. Im not sure of the name, sorry.
My Equipment:

-KE3 Kelly Jackson
-Hyburn Stratocaster
-Marshall G80RCD
-Marshall AVT series 4x12" extension cab.
-Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal

ICED EARTH
Quote by Chomelet
It Is Bc Rich Faggot

right thanks for that you tosser, really helpful

if you look closely, it changes twice, but obvioulsy that too difficult for you, c u n t

its a bc rich, not an ESP'LTd, although its not a mockingbird like slash uses, mayeb its a custom, but at 140 dead on, it is a Warlock but then its different at the end again, but it is definatly a BC rich, sorry icant be more specific.

mayeb chomelet the wise might be so kind as to help?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
BC Rich Wave.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by Boz0r
It's probably something like his signature guitar, like this one:

http://www.guitar.com.au/guitars/electric/bc_rich/tripp%20_eisen_guitar_pack.htm

He definitely uses that for some of the video but I doubt they make it any more because firstly the whole nu-metal thing is basically dead now and secondly Tripp got arrested and jailed for pedophilia a couple of years ago.

The other one looks to me like a Warlock with a mirror top/finish; I don't know if they actually have a production model like that but I suspect it's a custom job.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
BC Rich Mockingbird?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Theres a BC Rich Mocking Bird, a Gibson Flying V and some other BC Rich a Warlock or something like that.
Quote by Tom Horn
right thanks for that you tosser, really helpful

if you look closely, it changes twice, but obvioulsy that too difficult for you, c u n t

its a bc rich, not an ESP'LTd, although its not a mockingbird like slash uses, mayeb its a custom, but at 140 dead on, it is a Warlock but then its different at the end again, but it is definatly a BC rich, sorry icant be more specific.

mayeb chomelet the wise might be so kind as to help?

I am wise

******faggot.
Quote by 3lusiv3
Wave and Mockingbird. Case closed.

Not really. I only really noticed a Warlock... The one guitar you didn't mention

And to the redneck above me... meh, just fuck off and die.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.