k so i've been playing guitar 6 months and the only songs i play all the way through are:

Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

Hurt by Johnny Cash

Wipeout by the Beach Boys

and Otherside by RHCP but i dont like to just cuz theres barely any guitar in it

i can do bits and pieces from a GANGLOAD of other songs but solos usually kill me like in Unforgiven by Metallica.

Does anyone have any suggestions of songs to learn for my skill level? I like playin classic rock the best but ill pretty much try anything as long as its not TOO easy or like Jewel or somethin.

Thanks!
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell. It's the first song I learned all the way through. The solo took me ages to learn.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Try learning Hypnotize by System of a Down, it'll help with your alternate picking and chord shapes, trust me on that. BYOB is also good for that too. You also have to try and push yourself, otherwise you won't excel, so I'm going to suggest learning stuff like Paranoid by Sabbath or War Pigs.
Fade To Black ~ Metallica

Phoenix Rising ~ Annihilator

People Are Strange ~ The Doors

Solitude ~ Black Sabbath

EDIT: Also:

Children of the Damned ~ Iron Maiden

It's a good tune.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
i cum blood

but seriously, nothing else matters would be a good one
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by Sabbath89
Fade To Black ~ Metallica

Phoenix Rising ~ Annihilator

People Are Strange ~ The Doors

Solitude ~ Black Sabbath

EDIT: Also:

Children of the Damned ~ Iron Maiden

It's a good tune.

sweet edit lol i was just thinkin goddamn im feelin some iron maiden
Quote by axefreak129
i cum blood

but seriously, nothing else matters would be a good one

yeah i learned about up to the first verse of nothing else matters and got frustrated. i really need to learn to focus on one thing i think thats my problemo
Quote by funkmaster00k
sweet edit lol i was just thinkin goddamn im feelin some iron maiden

I would definately recommend that you check it out. It's easy to play and just sounds haunting.

Another Maiden tune you may want to check out is, Wasting Love. It's a little more complex than Children of the Damned but still one awesome song.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by metaldud536
Is that a no? I'm learning it by ear since there are no tabs for it.

really? i just saw a tab on it on here lol and i downloaded the song and it sounds hard as hell. pretty sweet but hard as hell
Quote by funkmaster00k
yeah i learned about up to the first verse of nothing else matters and got frustrated. i really need to learn to focus on one thing i think thats my problemo

Wait, you actually tried to learn I Cum Blood?

*facepalm*
Quote by funkmaster00k

Quote by lolcats
Wait, you actually tried to learn I Cum Blood?

*facepalm*

*facepalm*